Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Sovereignty of Violence: A Visit to Syria's Civil War, by Jonathan Spyer. Whoever prevails, Syria will face a totalitarian future.
- McCain's Dilemma: Romney or Palin More Qualified in '08? By Jazz Shaw. Confronted by the question of why he didn't choose Mitt as his running mate, McCain essentially punted.
- Obama Doesn’t Understand Latin America, by Jaime Daremblum. The president’s recent comments about Venezuela reflect a larger problem.
- An Obama-Defying Slogan for Entrepreneurs Everywhere: 'I Got Me Here,' by Mike McNally. Obama could learn from Lianne Mellor.
- 5 X-Events that Can Collapse the World as You Know It, by John Hawkins. The end is near.
- 'There Have Never Been as Many Poor People in Our Country as There Are Now' by Bridget Johnson. Bush's homelessness czar, whose business-oriented solutions turned the tide last decade, talks to PJM: Deep poverty at record high, homeless families on the rise, "and the media is silent on it."
- 'You Didn't Build That!' ... Oh Yeah? By Andrew C. McCarthy. Listen to American history or Barack Obama?
- The Ultimate Takedown of Obama's 'You Didn't Build That' Speech, by Zombie. How Obama accidentally proved the case for small government.
- Is the Romney Tax Returns Story a Beltway Bubble Blip? By Bryan Preston. Sometimes Washington seems like a foreign country.
- Does Obama Actually Care About Israel's Struggle to Survive? By Anne Bayefsky. The terrorist attack against Israeli civilians in Bulgaria is yet another manifestation of Israel's survival versus the world's moral relativism and twisted perceptions.
- Batman, One Percenter? By John Boot. Christopher Nolan doesn't disappoint with his politically subversive The Dark Knight Rises.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-167