Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Beware the Ides of October, by Victor Davis Hanson. What should we expect as the campaign heats up in the final four months?
- Barracking Your Way to the Top, by Roger Kimball. It is one of the curiosities of language that the transitive verb “barrack” (chiefly British, origin unknown) means to “shout or jeer at.”
- Election 2012: The Rust Belt, by Patrick Reddy. The area has been in decline for decades. The Great Recession has not helped.
- Suicide of the Western Media, by Robert Spencer. It's becoming clear that the MSM shares the hard Left’s taste for authoritarian controls on the freedom of speech.
- [Update: Full transcript added] Another Hollywood Millionaire Outs Self as Faux-Socialist Hypocrite, by Zombie. Socialism for thee, but not for Joss Whedon.
- Obama Camp Rolls Out Enforcer Emanuel to Tell Romney 'Stop Whining,' by Bridget Johnson. Emanuel also suggested that something in Romney's tax returns made Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) pass Romney over for the VP nod four years ago.
- Suburban Illinois Jews Embracing GOP, by Abraham H. Miller. And it's the horrendous economy and the liberty, not Israel.
- The Cliches of Tyranny, by Robert Wargas. Jonah Goldberg's battle in the war of ideas.
- Camps Duel Over New Obama Ad Featuring Romney Singing, by Bridget Johnson. Obama camp says it "pokes fun"; Romney camp says it "mocks" him but gets the song wrong.
- So You Want To Own a Gun (Part Four), by Bob Owens. Let's talk hunting.