Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Democratic Party as the Party of Race, by Roger L Simon. The Democratic Party is forced to encourage racism for its survival.
- Texas Voter ID Clown Show Ends Today, by J. Christian Adams. Clown shows cost money, your money.
- Interview: Roger Kimball on The Fortunes of Permanence, by Ed Driscoll. Culture and anarchy in an age of amnesia.
- Penn State Rocked by Investigation of Abuse Scandal, by Nina Yablok. “Total and consistent disregard.”
- Daily, a Billion Unseen Revolts, by Roger Kimball. Do we flout the law daily in disdain of big government?
- Home Church Pastor Jailed 60 Days for '67 Zoning Violations,' by Paul Cooper. Religious freedom RIP: Michael Salman becomes a criminal because the state judged his large, private Bible study to be a church.
- Hungarian Suicide Song Redux, by David P. Goldman. Those who hate life hate the Jews.
- 'Add Welfare Reform to List of Laws Obama Refuses to Follow,' by Bridget Johnson. Kathleen Sebelius said the goal of the waiver on work requirements is to allow states to "test alternative and innovative strategies, policies, and procedures."
- Judiciary Chairman to Obama: We Need to Grill Your Security Chiefs, by Bridget Johnson. Brennan, Donilon, Clapper, even former Chief of Staff Bill Daley - Smith tells Obama they need to be interviewed about leaks.
- 9 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets From Jeopardy, by Tom Neven. What goes into making the popular game show?