Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Philadelphia and the Burqa Bandits, by David J. Rusin. The City of Brotherly Love has become the American epicenter of robberies and murders carried out by criminals disguised as fundamentalist Muslim women.
- Nora Ephron Passes, by Roger L Simon. The veteran screenwriter/director/novelist, with whom I once had a friendly acquaintance, was a far-too-young 71.
- General Mood: 'Two Versions' of the Houla Massacre, by John Rosenthal. The Western media was quick to blame Assad. But does an unpublished UN report tell a different story?
- Robert Fisk Demonizes Mideast’s Persecuted Christians, by Raymond Ibrahim. The reporter castigates Christians for supporting secularists in Egypt and Syria instead of sharia-loving Islamists.
- What Do You Do When the People Are the Problem? By David P. Goldman. Twenty-first century Egyptians aren't up to the task of revolution.
- Human Rights: A Governmental Power Grab, by AWR Hawkins. Living at the mercy of government is anathema to freedom.
- Jimmy Carter: Human Rights Violator, by Robert Wargas. Judging the ex-president by his own standards.
- SCOTUS Decision Will Help States Chart Course on Immigration Enforcement, by Jessica M. Vaughan. Eleven of fourteen sections in the Arizona bill were upheld.
- No Redheaded Stepchild: Brave Innovations Pay Off for Pixar, by Chris Queen. The studio took a gamble with a dark tale, a fiery princess, and an enchanting Scottish setting.