Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- McDonnell Marooned? By Matt Purple. The Virginia governor struggles to survive the veep grinder.
- Does Fish Oil Prevent Alzheimer's Disease? By Theodore Dalrymple. Immortality is but a diet away.
- Ahmadinejad in Rio, by Claudia Rosett. Ahmadinejad sounds like he's taken his cues from Dr. Strangelove, except this is no Hollywood film.
- Dreams and Fables: Why Would a Man Just Make His Life Up? By David Steinberg. David Maraniss reveals how Marx’s perverted concept of "authenticity" tends to make a man feel like nothing. Or, like a demigod.
- Armed for Battle: 10 Things Every Incoming Conservative Freshman Needs to Know, by Emily Schrader. You've got your diploma, but are you prepared for the war with Marxist academia?
- 'Fast and Furious,' Executive Privilege, and the End of the Obama Administration, by Roger Kimball. Eric Holder will go down, and Obama won't be able to avoid scrutiny this time.
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Elected President of the Summer Movie Blockbuster, by Bryan Preston. Until all men are free... someone has got to swing an axe at every vampire.
- PJTV's Poliwood: HBO Beheads Bush — Plus, The Decline of Tom Cruise and Adam Sandler, by Roger L. Simon. Click to watch video.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-145