Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Eric Holder Slides into the Depths of Race Politics, by Joe Hicks. An Attorney General who plays the race card flirts with some ugly ghosts from American history.
- Brett Kimberlin and the Left-Wing Money-Machine, by David Horowitz and Jacob Laksin. Since his early release from prison in 2000, Kimberlin has found a second act: as the darling of America's leading, tax-free progressive foundations.
- Mother Awarded $520,000 in Child Support from Doctor for Botched Abortion, by Theodore Dalrymple. What about the father?
- The 3 Biggest Myths About Generation X, by Kathy Shaidle. Not the mutants some were imagining.
- Are Telecom Companies Helping China Spy on America? By Bridget Johnson. Intelligence leaders want to know before two giants of the industry reach any further into the U.S.
- Obama's Classified Leaks Are Probably Not Prosecutable, by Andrew C. McCarthy. It's easy to get swept up in the desire to see people get their comeuppance, but conservatives concerned about national security need to be consistent.
- Forget Syria — Neutralize Iran, by David P. Goldman. By "neutralize," I mean a campaign of air attacks and ground sabotage to destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program and other offensive capabilities.
- Homeland Security-Funded Study Pushing Tea Party Terrorism Narrative, by Patrick Poole. Sleight-of-hand data manipulation to slander you. And you paid for it.
- This Interviewer Is Essentially Suggesting the Man Shut Up and Stop Answering his Questions, by Andrew Klavan. A media unable to realize that the real evil of racism isn't in "offending" people.