Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Mr. Netanyahu's Dilemma, by Roger L Simon. Israel's prime minister has a dreadful calculus to make: Is Obama sufficiently serious about preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons?
- Obama Strong on National Security? Of Course Not, by Barry Rubin. An iron-clad case.
- France Wants Israel To Recognize 'Green Line' — Yet France Does Not, by Michel Gurfinkiel. You first.
- Confirmed: The Death of the Cool, by Ed Driscoll. The Congressional Black Caucasus (with the help of a Drudge-lanche) inadvertently confirms Roger L. Simon's thesis that Barack Obama has been the death of cool.
- The Private Sector Is Not Fine, the Public Sector Is Still Fat, by Tom Blumer. Per the employment numbers, Obama isn't just out of touch. He's out of reach.
- 4 Reasons Why Obama's 'The Private Sector is Doing Fine' Gaffe Matters, by Bryan Preston. Caricatures.
- Standing Athwart the Mad Men Fifth Season Finale, by James Lileks. You only live twice, Mr. Draper.