Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Liberal Super Nova, by Victor Davis Hanson. Contemporary liberalism is imploding through its own irreconcilable forces.
- The Media’s Double Standard for Muslims, by Robert Spencer. The MSM is as paternalistic and condescending as any old colonial occupier ever was.
- The Bill Is $50, No — Wait — $125 Billion (and Counting) for Spanish Banks, by David P. Goldman. Never before in the course of human events have so few wiped out so much credibility for so many.
- Leaks and Lies, by Michael Ledeen. As the former head of the CIA once told me: If you want to know who leaked a secret, you will know. But you'll not be happy with the answer.
- About Schmidt, by Ed Driscoll. In September 2008, then-McCain campaign advisor Steve Schmidt was cursing the bias of the New York Times. This weekend, he and the Gray Lady were in love. How'd they patch things up?
- Will the Xbox 360 Be Banned in America? By Walter Hudson. If allegations of Microsoft patent-infringement are true, prohibiting sales is the right thing to do.
- Iran, Voice of the UN's 'Committee on Information,' by Claudia Rosett. The icing on this slice of multilateral cake.
- Wisconsin Police: Volunteering for Defeat, by Michael R. Shannon. Cops side with unions despite not being affected by Walker's reforms.
- Should Women's High School Soccer Be Banned To Reduce Knee Injuries? By Theodore Dalrymple. The case for banning adolescent female soccer on grounds of health and safety is clear.
- I Just Heard the N-Word 30,000 Times, by Zombie. And lost what remains of my hope in humanity.