Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Marx's Ghost, by Ion Mihai Pacepa. A "specter" never dies.
- CBO: We'll Be Maxed Out in Nine Years, by Tom Blumer. On our current path, that's way too optimistic.
- Obama Press Conference: The Private Sector Is 'Doing Just Fine,' by Bryan Preston. Presser.
- 6 Lies You Should Tell Your Kids, by Rhonda Robinson. From the benign to the crucial — a few well-placed fibs are essential for a healthy childhood.
- White House Faces Mounting Chatter Over Intelligence Leaks, by Bridget Johnson. Eric Holder tonight appointed two U.S. attorneys to probe the leaks, but lawmakers aren't going to let up the pressure on the administration.
- Underestimating the New Nazis in Greece: The Golden Dawn Party, by Jeanette Pryor. Who are they and what do they believe?
- What Upsets the Obamedia About 'Fast and Furious' Is ... the Leaking! By Andrew C. McCarthy. Showing little interest in the deadly scandal itself.
- PJTV'S Poliwood: Elitism and the Election: Fred Barnes on Obama's Celebrity-Filled Reelection Strategy, by Roger L Simon. Video at link.