Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Gulp: Bloomberg's Stunning Nanny State Overreach, by Joe Hicks. Insulting your intelligence, stealing your liberty.
- Passing Obamacare the Chicago Way, by Michael R. Shannon. Big Pharma told to support passage of Obamacare, "or else."
- Two Reasons to Be Happy with the John Edwards Verdict, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Here's hoping Attorney General Holder decides to leave well enough — or, better, overkill enough — alone.
- What to Say When You're Handed the Obama-Is-Good-for-Israel Talking Points, by Barry Rubin. Oh, and did I mention that during a second term he won’t need to worry about fundraising or running for election again?
- Would Anyone Be Surprised if Aliens Landed? By Walter Hudson. Twenty percent of people worldwide already think they're here.
- Meet the Radical DOJ Lawyer Forcing Florida to Keep Foreigners on the Voter Rolls, by J. Christian Adams. Meet Elise Shore, voter ID critic, Barack Obama election campaign contributor.
- GOP Alternative to DREAM Act Sets Up Intraparty Clash, by Bridget Johnson. Some see the push as taking the lead on reform where Obama has failed, but longtime conservatives on the issue say no way.
- America Gets a Wake-Up Call, by Roger L Simon. Cloward-Piven out of ineptitude: behold the embarrassing May unemployment numbers.
- Quelle Horreur! PJTV's Poliwood Takes on Cannes, Kathryn Bigelow and Aaron Sorkin. Video at link.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-126