Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Obama Reframes His Frugal Spending Claim, by Tom Blumer. There you go again.
- How Can Obama's Middle East Policy Possibly Get Worse? By Barry Rubin. Look at Syria, where he's "leading from behind" by relying on Putin's Russia.
- It's Game On: Should Mitt Take the Gloves Off? By Bridget Johnson. Let's start by shushing the tired refrain about positive campaigns and talk about how low he should go.
- Muslim Journalist Challenges Sharia, Gets Accused of 'Hate,' by Robert Spencer. Mona Eltahawy receives the typical treatment given to defenders of Muslim women.
- 10 Reasons You Should Skip Traditional Publishers and Self-Publish Ebooks Instead, by Robert Bidinotto. How your unpublished manuscript just might make you rich and famous.
- Madness in High Places, by Michael Ledeen. World leaders have taken leave of common sense.
- This Ain't No Polish Joke, by Stephen Green. The president said about the stupidest, most offensive thing imaginable to an entire people.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-124