Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Wargaming the Electoral College, by Stephen Green. Painting the map red — and white, and blue, and light blue, and orange...and pink.
- Is It Still Possible to Question Islam? By Robert Spencer. Testing the health of free speech by raising historical questions.
- Compromise With Vote Fraud Deniers Yields ... Nothing, by J. Christian AdamsWhat good is a voter ID card without photo identification?
- Obama Is a Martian, by Thomas Lipscomb. Invasion of the biography snatchers.
- Reasoning 'Kenyan Born,' by Janine Turner. Obama's author bio leaves us three possibilities. None of them reflect well on the president.
- When the State Steals, the People Become Thieves, by Michael Ledeen. Our fall elections are all about reducing the rapaciousness of the state, and if that fails, we will see an Italianization of America.
- 5 Ways Public Schools Prepare Us For Prison Life, by Rhonda Robinson. State run institutions in charge of human behavior all tend to produce the same results -- and it's not pretty.
- War on Women: Al Gore Implicated in Sexual Harassment Lawsuit? By Bryan Preston "Senior partner.”