Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Romney Leads; Obama Gets Desperate, by Ron Radosh. Keeping the focus on Romney's personality.
- Janine Turner: It's Time for TRUTH, by Janine Turner. Radical common sense.
- The Greying of Green? By David Solway. The writing is on the wall—in increasingly large type.
- Hamas Elections Solidify Split from Palestinian Authority, by Jonathan Spyer. Still, Western media pretends the split never happened.
- A Life 'Destroyed' by China's Forced Abortions Tells All to Congress, by Bridget Johnson. Plus Chen Guangcheng, crusader against the "darkness" of this human-rights violation, calls into a hearing again with disturbing updates.
- Moderation Happens to Islam, Not in Islam, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Irony alert: a tour to promote Allah, Liberty and Love finds its author tossed out of Muslim-majority Indonesia.
- We're at the End of History, and Barack Obama is the Last Man (Update: #ObamaInHistory Trends on Twitter), by Bryan Preston. Humility: Not in Obama's dictionary.
- 4 Crucial Techniques for Reprogramming Yourself into A Better Person, by John Hawkins. Marketing success to your brain.