Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Preaching to the Choir, by Roger L Simon. How to escape it? I solicit your thoughts.
- The FBI's Muslim Outreach Follies, by Patrick Poole. Revisiting the bureau's long history of failure.
- Bull Run for the Bully Pulpit: Battle for White House Begins Next Door, by Bridget Johnson. Once-red Virginia went purple after Obama's 2008 victory. Can Romney win this swing-state's critical electoral votes?
- DOJ Defends Comment that Mississippi Is 'Disgusting and Shameful,' by J. Christian Adams. "The department maintains Gyamfi is a respected employee."
- Barack Obama: President of Replicants, by Janine Turner. Janine Turner takes us inside the president's world of composite girlfriends, fake women and inconvenient detail.
- March of the Idiots at OccupyLA May Day, by Zombie. Occupy Wall Street: serious protest movement, or manifestation of brain malfunction?
- How Academic Establishment Silenced Major Critic of 'Black Studies,' by Ron Radosh. Naomi Schaefer Riley dared to tell the truth.