10-19-2018 04:48:06 PM -0700
10-19-2018 02:33:10 PM -0700
10-19-2018 10:17:58 AM -0700
10-19-2018 07:06:00 AM -0700
10-18-2018 04:52:30 PM -0700
It looks like you've previously blocked notifications. If you'd like to receive them, please update your browser permissions.
Desktop Notifications are  | 
Get instant alerts on your desktop.
Turn on desktop notifications?
Remind me later.
PJ Media encourages you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY.
X


Thursday's HOT MIC

Here is your HOT MIC for the day.

 

Five companies have now buckled under young David Hogg's boycott campaign targeting Laura Ingraham's Fox News show.

Nutrish has also bowed to the mob.

And you're not alone in your discomfort regarding Hogg, Stephen. When I see pictures and video of him, it's not so much "American Psycho" I envision. It's more like --

Eh -- I'd rather not say. Godwin's Law and all that. But the kid's bad news, no doubt about it.

Let's be generous and say nothing more that the gun-grabbers might be slow learners.

Shoe, meet General Flynn's other foot:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was fired by the Trump administration but says he was terminated because he is a crucial witness in the Russia investigation, is raising funds to help cover costs defending against other ongoing government probes, according to a copy of a draft website seen by Reuters.

The GoFundMe Web page unveiled on Thursday, which seeks to raise $150,000 from members of the public, represents an escalation of the battle between McCabe and the administration over his firing amid heavy criticism by President Donald Trump. It also raises the prospect that McCabe could legally challenge his termination in the future.

There must be a tiny violin around here somewhere. Meanwhile, this ought to outrage every taxpayer:

McCabe’s dismissal came less than two days before his 50th birthday, when he would have been eligible to retire from the Federal Bureau of Investigation with his full pension.

What a racket.

"Mad Dog Mattis" meets the "Devil incarnate:"

Gotta love it.

California is starting to back away from the edge:

California officials issued new guidance Wednesday making clear state and local police can — and should — share information about illegal immigrants with the federal Homeland Security Department, in what amounts to a major exception to the state’s new sanctuary laws.

Police and sheriff’s departments are still banned from asking about someone’s immigration status and cannot hold illegal immigrants at the request of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. But in instances where they do have information on legal status they are required to share it, as required by federal law, the new guidance says.

“This provision does not prohibit inquiries into an individual’s immigration status to immigration authorities, or exchanging immigration status information with any other federal, state, or local government entity,” Kevin Gardner, the chief of the state Department of Justice’s law enforcement division, wrote in two new memos.

The new guidance also seems to give Orange County the go-ahead for its new policy, where the sheriff is now posting the release dates of all of its jail inmates online. Since the information is publicly available, Orange County can also flag it for ICE, analysts said.

Amazing what a little knuckle-rapping from Washington can accomplish.