Jim Geraghty On The Governator's Last Stand
(Want to download instead of streaming? Click here.)
- Why voters went to the polls and the results of the election.
- Old media's Peter Jennings-style "Temper Tantrum" when voters didn't wish for an even more bloated state budget.
- The conflict between voters who wants lots and lots (and lots) of state government, but don't want to pay for it.
- A preview of similar national trends?
- Where Gov. Schwarzenegger goes from here, and his ultimate legacy as governor.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media's PJTV.com channel for video coverage throughout the week, including Allen Barton's interview with Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute for his take on the CA special election.