Zombie

SF Protesters to Obama: Please Be a Dictator!

November 26th, 2013 - 10:59 pm

Fundraiser #3: The Home of Marc Benioff

The final stop on my (and Obama’s) whistlestop tour was the Pacific Heights home of billionaire businessman (and major Democratic Party donor) Marc Benioff. I’ve covered several previous visits by Obama to this exact address over the last two or three years, and in every case there were hundreds of media/rubberneckers/protesters/supporters/attendees clustered around the barricades. Per my experience, I was expecting a crowd — perhaps the biggest crowd of the day.

Instead, when I arrived at Presidio and Pacific, this is the scene that greeted me:

One media member (a bored cameraman with nothing to film), and one local resident out walking her dog and curious why the street was blocked off. Grand total: two. And this was about half an hour before the event was set to begin, so the area should have been at its most crowded.

Thinking I must have gone to the wrong corner, I asked where the “other entrance” was, and the cops pointed me to Walnut and Washington, which they said was the designated protest zone. But when I arrived, as you can see, the only people to greet me were some parking valets and traffic cops.

I surveyed the entire perimeter of the cordoned-off security zone, and finally met two more rubberneckers (also passersby frustrated that their intended walking route had been blocked) at Jackson and Presidio.

So, all told, there were five (including me) people outside Obama’s biggest event of the day — and three of them were there by accident.

Actually, that’s not true. Remember at the first event how the Secret Service forbade any random strangers from overlooking the president’s location from a higher vantage point? Well, once again they allowed unknown people — in this case three construction workers repairing a neighbor’s house — to look down on Marc Benioff’s residence. Why?

And then once again, here came Obama in the same motorcade. This time, however, there was no one else around, so I got a better video of the passing vehicles:

I didn’t glimpse Obama himself, but I did clearly see the “shadow president” Valerie Jarrett in the back of the second “Presidential Limousine” (there are always at least one, and sometimes as many as three, “official”-seeming dummy limousines in any presidential motorcade). Obama must therefore have been in that same limousine with her; a figure can be seen dimly in the seat next to her, which must have been him. She’s visible at 0:32 in the video. (I later confirmed it was her after seeing news reports showing her deplaning from Air Force One earlier in the day with the same hairdo and same collar.)

If you aren’t able to freeze the video at the exact moment, here are a couple freeze-frames of the shadow president and the shadowy president next to her.

The presidents then turned the corner into the billionaire’s home, and were gone.

Adding up all the protesters/supporters/tourists/rubberneckers/media at all locations at all three events, I calculated (40 immigration activists and media + 20 downhill gawkers + 12 uphill gawkers + 100 Keystone protesters + 15 drone protesters + 4 dudes discussing ticket prices + 2 people on Pacific + 2 people at Jackson + 3 construction workers + me) that exactly 199 people greeted Obama in San Francisco (not counting the paid attendees at the fundraisers, of course). Which means that aside from the hardcore Democratic Party donors and progressive activists, Obama’s visit to San Francisco went almost completely unnoticed.

<- Prev  Page 4 of 4   View as Single Page

Theory#3

Obama sees the polls plummeting, knows that Republicans stand to make huge gains in the elections for Senate seats...and knows that Obamacare being forced down people's throats AND NOT WORKING AS PROMISED...is the Achille's Heel to implementing small c communist tyranny.

So, he invents a play....where he "opposes" someone who asks him to be a small c communist tyrant...and he replies..."we have checks and balances, a Constitution,....and I'M behind them as a way to govern...or at least won't circumvent them"

This is a stage play for fellow Democrats running for office.

And...the Propaganda Machine to fill the airwaves with his devotion to it.

In the cascade of lies and fraud...this is the "pushing stone" to get the lying message out to the knee pad troops.

Of course it was staged. Would Obama share a stage willingly with someone who wasn't already part of the scam? It's a con game, the guy was in on it. There is no other theory. Grifter Government playing three card Monty and the shell game with their marks and pigeons.
Believing deportations should end is pretty much the same thing as declaring every person in China a U.S. citizen. Despite claims from this bunch that the GOP is the KKK, it is groups within the Dems that practice naked racial advocacy for themselves as well as hate-speech about the "white gaze" and "white privilege."

After the Trayvon Martin trial you saw a lot of stuff on blogs and Twitter about laws being made for white people. Anyone who actually believes that certainly has no use for the Constitution. Obama himself seems to see the Constitution as some kind of niggling technicality.

Are Dems dangerous? Any group of people who are brutally stupid are dangerous.
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer".
Again the compliant press allows this man to present false visions and prevarications without any challenge. When they thought Bush was being too theatrical in joining the troops at Thanksgiving they howled like banshees. Here we have staged protests "obvious to the casual observer at an infinite distance" and nobody raises a question except for Z. Reasonable people no longer have a chance in this country as long as all info is filtered thru the lens of the MSM.
☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝
my buddy's step-aunt makes $82/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $13120 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this web-site..... http://www.jobs53.com

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
Viva Il Douche!
The KKK, Bull Connor, Gov Wallace etc etc were all Democrats. As was the slave holding South. History, look it up.
The protest-droids on the rooftop say it all - no way the SS would allow that unless ordered, and ordered hard.

Me, I prefer Opera to Kabuki.
When Wolf of CNN suspects a planted heckler, it is now common knowledge.
Hecklers are in the back of the room, not behind the President. The guards would have been on him in seconds and third, Obama was prepared with a speech. He is usually bumbling and mumbling at such activities. Truly a Plant.
Another point I'd like to make is that the focus should not be on the "protestors"
but on the organizers OF the protests. How close are they to the White House.
As Zombie points out these protestors, especially the heckler Ju Hong, seem to be bought and paid for. Astroturf, indeed. One could dismiss this as political dirty tricks but depending on what happens, especially in the area of immigration, this is getting to close to the line.
Does this remind anybody of the Reichstag fire of 1933/34(?)
A friend of an acquaintance asked on Facebook before the shutdown, "Can't the President just suspend Congress?" I chimed in, "Only if the Capital burns down." I'm astounded how many liberals have no idea what the Constitution says. When it was Bush/Cheney, they decried the tyranny that was not actually tyranny and now they beg for tyranny because they like how Obama looks in a suit.
I am almost disappointed that there weren't any anti-Israel signs. Eh. Good report as always, Z.
Brilliant work as always Zombie.
1 2 3 4 5 Next View All