VodkaPundit

How to Ruin the Holidays for You and Yours

November 27th, 2013 - 11:38 am

PISS OFF

It never stops. It never, ever stops.

I am lucky enough to have no adult Democrats in my family! Here is an on-topic dirty joke for your own holiday gathering. Enjoy:

A philanthropist is taking a tour of one of the hospitals to which she has donated. She hears an odd sound from a patient's room, peeks in, and sees the patient, in bed, busily pleasuring himself. She shrieks to her guide, "Doctor, Doctor! What on earth is going on here?!" He replies, "Oh, that man has a rare condition involving over-production of sperm. The built-up pressure must be released three or four times a day."

As her tour continues, the philanthropist hears a different odd sound, and peeks into another patient's room. She sees an attractive nurse busily going down on the man in the bed. She shrieks, "Doctor, Doctor! What on earth is going on in THERE?" He explains, "This patient has the same condition - but MUCH better insurance."

A very happy Thanksgiving Day to all!

The only way to deal with this type of behavior is to go full Mal Reynolds on anyone who attempts to ruin the Thanksgiving meal, "...you will keep a civil tongue in that mouth, or I will sew it shut. Is there an understanding between us?"

What kind of people are these? In college and well into my 20s the biggest concern I had on holidays was to make sure I took a long, hot shower, shaved and brushed by teeth so the visible evidence of last night's festivities were less evident. And find some hair of the dog in an icy cooler. Can we have a few moments without politics? And as a parent of such a teen son and a 20 something son now(and they are good lads-high school football and honors, working a good trade union job for 3 years), do these people have children? It's hard enough getting them to get a decent haircut or make sure their car is full of gas, much less talk about sch nonsense.

And the "father" in this atrocity-are they holding his real family hostage?

A very happy Thanksgiving Day to all!

Pardon my french, but you've got to be f*cking kidding me.
You have 'the talk'
I'll have the wine
Everything about these clowns is marketing. Everything.

These are the exact people that drive me insane - I'd take one look at the dweeby parents and their hipster idiot kid and figure them for obamatrons in a hearbeat.

Marketing fails when it collides with reality. My conversation would be along the lines of "Hey, this January you're off my policy." There would be no discussion. Just like it was when they bought cars - get a policy, you're coming off mine.
The low watt bulbs that would agree with that post, would probably be in a crowd much like themselves.

The reality is though for every odd-ball in most families that would crow about what a deal it was for the uninsured, there'll be at least one, and probably more that got screwed out of their plans to pay for it.

Then there be most, that looked at the site and decided they'd rather have a car, an iPhone, an Xbox.... Just like before.
I am headed into Deep Blue territory tomorrow, that Mal Reynolds line may just come out. I'll probably have to eat my turkey in my car, but so be it.

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to stay so polite.
Endorsed.