The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

August 19, 2014 - 4:25 pm

Battleground Texas has launched its first fundraiser email featuring Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s mugshot. Here it is.

bgtx-perry-email

Texas Democrats have been calling for Perry to resign. In light of the flimsy indictment against him, shouldn’t they be charged with “coercion” too?

hey, dumb question, but is there a way to "donate" to this group such that it would cost them money? I constantly hear about the processing fees on credit cards forcing businesses and organizations requiring a certain minimum to avoid loosing money, just wondering if their website would accept a $0.05 donation that would cost them $0.20 in credit card processing fees. I know it's not a lot, but as Office Space pointed out, pennies can add up quickly.
OK. I'm donating right now.

To Rick Perry.

As for that drunken liberal sow. Let me buy you a round, piggy. You're startin' to look pretty to me.

Wait. I'm pukin'. I'll get back to you.
Martin Luther King was also booked and fingerprinted for doing the right thing. D.A.s who abuse their position to get out of a crime they wouldn't let the rest of us get away with have no business being in office. That the Fascist-Democrats stand with her shows how corrupt they are. In addition to not caring about a full blown alcoholic.
Odd, those allegations are not in the charges against him. Take it to trial, Gov -- Now! You're stayin' in Texas...and then D.C. They're all goin' to Hell.