The PJ Tatler

Rick Moran

February 22, 2014 - 12:35 pm

I am posting this because I work for a living and giving our readers a chance to comment on Mr. Nugent’s racist, Nazi/KKK-inspired epithet directed at the president of the United States is good business. It will drive traffic to the site and get a lot of people to comment.

Otherwise, I think that Nugent should be shunned by decent people regardless of party or ideology.

Here’s Ted Nugent’s notion of an “apology”:

“I did cross the line. I do apologize, not necessarily to the president, but on behalf of much better men than myself, like the best governor in America, Gov. Rick Perry, the best attorney general in America,” Ted Nugent said on the show of Ben Ferguson, a conservative radio host.

“On behalf of those professional politicians and those who put their heart and soul into representing we the people so aptly like the gentlemen I just mentioned, I apologize for using the street-fighter of subhuman mongrel instead of just using more understandable language such as violator of his oath, the Constitution, the liar that he is,” Nugent said.

“I apologize for using the term subhuman mongrel and I will try to elevate my vernacular to the level of those great men that I’m learning from in the world of politics,” Nugent added.

Hear audio on next page.

Sub-human mongrels all over are offended with their comparison to Øbama.
So what did he say? "Subhuman mongrel"? Is that it? The news cycle moves too fast: I have no idea what Ted Nugent said that is objectionable, apart from the fact that Democrats think he should be murdered for it. (I heard several guys express that opinion at the gym today.) Anyway, if the liberals think what he said is outrageous, then it's solid in my book. Screw them all. They thought nothing of referring to GWB as a monkey for 8 years.
In general, I'll stand with Ted. He's a mensch. I've met him and his wife. Ted Nugent's done more good for this country than any of the scumbags in the White House put together.
I wonder if you were expecting an agreement with Mr. Nugent or you, Mr. Moran? I suspect Ted Nugent said what many of us who are in possession of some manners and good taste would like to say if they could. I agree with His assessment: Barack Obama is the worst sort of blatant liar in all his activities both foreign and domestic. Mr. Nugent, in all likelihood could have initially found a more diplomatic way of phrasing it without resorting to gutter language but I think he has captured the gist of what many of us believe and what we suspect of the current presidents' behavior and activities. It's a sad commentary that Barack Obama doesn't offer us much of an example of a president that is respected because of the office he holds. He has diminished and degraded that once proud position and deserves as far I'm concerned condemnation and approbation. We still respect the office, just unfortunately not the man who's in it. And that is the saddest commentary of all.
Haha, Rick Moran. I happen to agree with you 100% right up until you started to keyboard. Then you lost me.
Perhaps B.H. Obama should apologize for using the same term to describe Blacks in America during his July, 29, 2010 appearance on The View... but that ain't going to happen- two sets of PC rules, don't ya know- abetted by Mr. Moran.
Obama should challenge him on the field of honor!

Now THAT would be hilarious!!
The interesting thing about this is how people are coming down on both sides of it, with many struggling to address it using principle. In other words, a genuine neutral attempt to define bigotry.

This balance is something you don't see on the Left. When Melissa Harris-Perry made her malicious and racist remarks about the Romney family, comments on the Left were unabashedly unapologetic. Harris was not called out by her own in the least way. Identity and principle.
The fact that this "ueber-mensch pure blood" tries to involve in his nazism the likes of Gov. Perry is a shame.
And it is probably a well paid treason.

It's Ted Nugent. Did we expect nuance?
All this pearl clutching and calls for shunning -- get a grip. The Left says worse things about our side before they get up in the morning, and keep saying them all day long. HE must apologize? I couldn't care less.
Scratch a Conservative and it reveals a Republican with Progressive style cultural feelings.
Weren't we suppose to shun Quayle for misspelling potato?
Yet ANOTHER celebrity voicing a political opinion...this is gossip NOT news!!
1 2 3 Next View All

One Trackback to “Ted Nugent Says He Apologizes, ‘Not Necessarily to the President’”