The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

October 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm

If Barack Obama had told the truth about his signature legislation during 2012, he probably would not have won re-election. These clips show him lying about Obamacare, repeatedly, across the entire 2012 campaign.

June 28, 2012 — President Obama said “You will keep your health insurance…”

July 6, 2012 — President Obama promised Americans that “If you have health insurance, the only change is you’ll be more secure…”

July 13, 2012 — President Obama again promised that Obamacare would merely make existing health coverage more secure.

October 3, 2012 — President Obama promised, as part of his closing re-election argument, that if you like your healthcare, you will keep it.

Add these four lies up with his lying about Benghazi, which was done to preserve his lie that al Qaeda was “on the run.” Then throw in how the IRS suppressed dissent during most of his first term. What do we have?

More: Mediaite has a dozen more.

my classmate's step-mother makes $63 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for ten months but last month her payment was $16174 just working on the internet for a few hours....>>>>>>>> http://xurl.es/3mzv7
my neighbor's ex-wife makes $76 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $14778 just working on the computer for a few hours. my blog WWW.JOBS72.COM
my classmate's sister-in-law makes $82 hourly on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her income was $13149 just working on the laptop for a few hours. get redirected here..... WWW.Rush64.Com
It saddens me to no end to see what this man has done to my country. The endless lies and BS that spew out of his mouth are sickening. What is more sickening, however, is the fact that after 5 years of his abysmal "leadership." so many people still blindly support him and his program to divide and conquer America. I believe the country is entering truly dark times and I don't know how it will end, but it can only get worse with this man "in charge." I hope our best days are not behind us, but that belief I held for most of my 66 years is rapidly disappearing. My generation has left the country much worse for our children than our parents left it for us and that is unconscionable. Obama is symbolic of that neglect and hedonism.
DETROIT IS OBAMAVILLE

By transforming America into “A More Perfect Union” Barack Obama means “A More Perfect Dependency Union” of ever increasing poverty, degradation, and social pathologies-the terrible hell that good intentions bring. The growth of state power and control at the cost of human dignity, productivity and economic freedom means the Detroiting of America….with more citizens taking benefits, freebees and handouts from government (in an unchecked entitlement state) than are paying in taxes. The same big government mentality that ruined Detroit in the names of fairness, equality, shared prosperity, and social justice (with high taxation, fat pensions and redistribution of wealth) is fanatically alive in the White House blindly bent on staying the course to nationalizing Detroit hoping for a different outcome. As the third worlding and bankrupting of Detroit foreshadows what Obama and Democrats are doing to America it’s not wrong or improper to say that DETROIT IS OBAMAVILLE….or that we’re headed towards Greece and blood in the streets.

For more on this subject click www.apollospeaks.com
Sorry, I go to a lot of trouble to avoid listening to this guy. When the TV is on I keep the remote near me at all times. I avoid the first 10 minutes of every news broadcast. I go hiking in remote areas on days that he schedules press conferences. I just don't like being lied to or flim-flamed. I am certainly not going to click on any of these links.
Now nothing to fret concerning about earnings.Our company wants home users for their monetary reporting’s.You have to figure on your laptop only for few hours daily.The maximum amount you probably did , additional you earn. I actually have been already created $6012 this month from the location. For additional data visit homepage................. WWW.JOBS83.COM
Let's take a step back, one of the most revealing revelations of the day was Steny Hoyer acknowledging Democrats knew this, before the bill passed. Now, let's look at how it was passed and then ask "How many Democrats knew?" The reason I ask this is because they're admitting they lied, not only to get the bill passed, but also to get re-elected. The postponed the time when enough facts would come out until after the 2012 election, they did this on purpose.

They also had the IRS go after the tea party (does anyone doubt the Democrats were complicit in the IRS going after the tea party?) and kept these facts hidden.

I, for one, believe it's time to recall Democrat Senators and Representatives, in states that allow it, for lying to the public about a major piece of legislation. I don't believe you honestly need a reason, you just need the votes, but it should be made clear that how this bill was passed should have never happened, and the people who believe it should, should not have a job.
Excuse me? You're asking "What do we have?" Isn't the answer OBVIOUS?

What we have is the most extreme, fraudulent presidency in history, led by a sociopathic liar and destroyer, and supported by the most corrupt civil service and administrative apparatus in history. And what this combination adds up to is the fact that our current government is *illegitimate*, i.e., deserving of being resisted, disobeyed. I'm not joking. I haven't yet decided what form my civil disobedience will take, but I'm seriously mulling it over.
How to tell when Obama is lying: he's breathing
1 2 Next View All