The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

October 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm

If Barack Obama had told the truth about his signature legislation during 2012, he probably would not have won re-election. These clips show him lying about Obamacare, repeatedly, across the entire 2012 campaign.

June 28, 2012 — President Obama said “You will keep your health insurance…”

July 6, 2012 — President Obama promised Americans that “If you have health insurance, the only change is you’ll be more secure…”

July 13, 2012 — President Obama again promised that Obamacare would merely make existing health coverage more secure.

October 3, 2012 — President Obama promised, as part of his closing re-election argument, that if you like your healthcare, you will keep it.

Add these four lies up with his lying about Benghazi, which was done to preserve his lie that al Qaeda was “on the run.” Then throw in how the IRS suppressed dissent during most of his first term. What do we have?

More: Mediaite has a dozen more.

It saddens me to no end to see what this man has done to my country. The endless lies and BS that spew out of his mouth are sickening. What is more sickening, however, is the fact that after 5 years of his abysmal "leadership." so many people still blindly support him and his program to divide and conquer America. I believe the country is entering truly dark times and I don't know how it will end, but it can only get worse with this man "in charge." I hope our best days are not behind us, but that belief I held for most of my 66 years is rapidly disappearing. My generation has left the country much worse for our children than our parents left it for us and that is unconscionable. Obama is symbolic of that neglect and hedonism.
Sorry, I go to a lot of trouble to avoid listening to this guy. When the TV is on I keep the remote near me at all times. I avoid the first 10 minutes of every news broadcast. I go hiking in remote areas on days that he schedules press conferences. I just don't like being lied to or flim-flamed. I am certainly not going to click on any of these links.
Let's take a step back, one of the most revealing revelations of the day was Steny Hoyer acknowledging Democrats knew this, before the bill passed. Now, let's look at how it was passed and then ask "How many Democrats knew?" The reason I ask this is because they're admitting they lied, not only to get the bill passed, but also to get re-elected. The postponed the time when enough facts would come out until after the 2012 election, they did this on purpose.

They also had the IRS go after the tea party (does anyone doubt the Democrats were complicit in the IRS going after the tea party?) and kept these facts hidden.

I, for one, believe it's time to recall Democrat Senators and Representatives, in states that allow it, for lying to the public about a major piece of legislation. I don't believe you honestly need a reason, you just need the votes, but it should be made clear that how this bill was passed should have never happened, and the people who believe it should, should not have a job.
Excuse me? You're asking "What do we have?" Isn't the answer OBVIOUS?

What we have is the most extreme, fraudulent presidency in history, led by a sociopathic liar and destroyer, and supported by the most corrupt civil service and administrative apparatus in history. And what this combination adds up to is the fact that our current government is *illegitimate*, i.e., deserving of being resisted, disobeyed. I'm not joking. I haven't yet decided what form my civil disobedience will take, but I'm seriously mulling it over.
How to tell when Obama is lying: he's breathing
The gig is up. Not one person can stand up and tell me that Obama didn't purposely lie in order to deceive. The light of day is dawning on the dark and deceptive power-mongers; and they're running scared.
Boy I hope you're right. But never underestimate the idiocy of those who elected him.
Is the question rhetorical, or do you really want an answer? Because I can think of 4 answers right off the top of my head, and they all add up to the same result, which makes the O appear to be the biggest loser since new coke.