The PJ Tatler

Rick Moran

August 14, 2013 - 11:44 am
<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page

No doubt the Obama administration will pretend that nothing is amiss and aid to the military in Egypt will continue. Good thing because at the rate they’re expending bullets, they’re going to need a resupply soon.

Yes, Islamists are bad, bad people and the Muslim Brotherhood are the worst of them. We don’t want them in power. We don’t want them spreading their poisonous ideology. But guess what? The Islamists won 70% of the seats in the Egyptian parliament in an election last year. This isn’t some fringe opposition group they’re trying to suppress. The Egyptian people may be mad at the way that Morsi incompetently dealt with the economy and tried to suppress the opposition himself, but if the election were held tomorrow, Islamists would almost certainly receive a majority of the vote.

I’m just cynical enough to think it’s a good thing they’re out of power, but firing live bullets into a crowd? Tear gassing women and children?

Egypt’s travails are just beginning.

<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page
Rick Moran is PJ Media's Chicago editor and Blog editor at The American Thinker. He is also host of the"RINO Hour of Power" on Blog Talk Radio. His own blog is Right Wing Nut House.

I have always argued that there is nothing wrong with Islam that mass famine cannot cure. And as far as the religion's gloating over slaughtering the infidels and hate-contorted faces endlessly screaming for terror and Jihad.....that can be cured the way Egypt is curing it today.

As long as the bloodshed can be limited by the country's borders, we are duty and moral-bound to arm BOTH sides of any civil conflict in any muslim country.
I'm glad the Egyptian military isn't whitewashing this situation. I really prefer when the Muslim Brotherhood is red-washed in their own blood. The MB has killed so many innocent people. It's time they meet their maker and it isn't allah.
Cole. if you, thought Emily`s rep0rt is shocking... on monday I got a gorgeous Jaguar XJ when I got my check for $7845 this past month and over 10/k last-munth. without a question it is my favourite work I have ever had. I began this six months/ago and right away started making over $73, per-hr. I follow instructions here......http://www.wep6.com
Go to website and click Home tab for more details.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

my co-worker's sister makes $81 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her payment was $19015 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here's the site to read more... www.Can99.com
I mourn for the casualties of the MB (not). Be outraged, support the bizarre-o Admin's severing of support of the new regime, etc. They are spinning on a dime and seeking support in other places - Saudi Arabia, Russia. Al-Sisi refused to take Obama's call in which Obie was doubtless going to order the general to step in. He won't be 'doing a Mubarak' to please those outside Egypt.
or 'step down.' Obama said 'traditional relations are done' or somesuch no doubt in part because al-Sisi refused to speak to him. I half-wish Netanyahu would do the same.
Hmmm ... I notice that there is no mention in Rick Moran's piece about the three or four dozen Egyptian cops being killed over the course of these events, or about the "non-violent" Egyptian Brotherhood's burning of Coptic churches. I guess that would spoil the leftist narrative.
The MB , al Qaida and Sinai bedouin are in deep excrement. After all the Egyptian army knows how to make people disappear and has used Mustard gas on enemy arabs before.want to bet that soon dispatches from Egypt willbe coming through 'our correspondant in Jerusalem'. Much safer to be a war correspondant in Israel than in an actual warzone.

Pity latma.co.il is off air. i would love to hear Egypt's Minister of conspiracies or the Palestian minister of uncontrollable rage's take on all this
Face it. The awkward inhabitants of the Middle-East's largest population pen don't do well under ideal democratic conditions - proven by Egypt's generally passive history under strong man rules from Nasser through Mubaric. Once the fanatics get in control of anything, it usually goes straight to hell. Which it is doing as I speak.

Evidence the US of A under the phony leftist Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama - a committed ding-a-ling, as loopy as Morsi, but as of yet not possessing the cajones to stage the take-over he really desires. As far as I can tell, the US of A always does poorly under the thumb of a basically gutless liberal, and once poorly enough, the boys in the band like to see the big cheese bumped off or bumped out.

Egypt is going to have to settle back to the good old days with a strongman ex-general running the show and being very, very dangerous to anyone who threatens the general peace and/or anyone who competes with the ex-general for what's there for the taking.
until I saw the receipt which had said $8592, I did not believe that...my... best friend had been realie earning money in there spare time at their computer.. there great aunt has been doing this less than sixteen months and resantly paid the morgage on there place and purchased a great new Renault 4. we looked here,.. http://www.cnn32.com
my neighbor's aunt makes $65/hr on the internet. She has been without a job for 7 months but last month her check was $21839 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site... www.Can99.com
"German Security Forces Crack Down on pro-Hitler protests."

This is what is really going on over there. I support the Egyptian military in their attempt to honor and defend their Constitution, which requires respect for everybody's Civil Rights. The Muslim Brotherhood tried to dismantle these Constitutional protections, much like how Hitler dismantled the German Republics Constitution. The Egyptian Army very well may be preventing another Islamic mini-Hitler from coming to power.

Time for the Muslim Brotherhood to go.

The Islamists are no better than the Nazis. The Baath Party of Iraq and Syria is modeled on the German Nazi Party. The crack down is a support of Democracy being attacked by Islamists who are trying to use an election to steal power and enforce sharia. Its good to see the Egyptian Army's commitment to defending their laws and Constitution.
Exactly. The Muslim Brotherhood is an enemy of the USA and of American Christians in particular.

Slaughter them all.

Did anyone GAS what the Red Army may have done when it beat the Wehrmacht back to Berlin?

Nope.