The PJ Tatler

Stephen Kruiser

July 24, 2013 - 10:32 pm

Sleepless commie bloggers…

On Tuesday, North Carolina lawmakers approved a bill allowing gun owners with concealed-carry permits to bring their weapons to playgrounds, bars, and public recreation areas, although bar owners will still be permitted to deny entry to armed patrons. Gov. Pat McCrory (R) is expected to sign the expansive bill into law soon. The measure will also allow concealed-carry permit holders to keep their guns in cars parked on school campuses. The bill was stripped of an especially extreme provision that would have eliminated the requirement for background checks or handgun permits.

The key point here is that whether a bar allows patrons to carry or not is left up to-HORRORS!-the bar owner. Because of that, the bar portion of this bill could just become a symbolic nothingburger. TP did point out that fights happen in bars, which will no doubt get them a Pulitzer nod.

Stephen Kruiser is a professional comedian and writer who has also been a conservative political activist for over two decades. A co-founder of the first Los Angeles Tea Party, Kruiser often speaks to grassroots groups around America and has had the great honor of traveling around the world entertaining U.S. troops.

Projection. Leftists are emotional creatures by nature, and their emotional thinking clouds their worldview.
I just returned from Larimer County Colorado where I walked around cowboy style with my Springfield on my hip. (Colorado doesn't have CCW reciprocity with Virginia). I was looking forward to have my first OK Corral shootout in the modern Wild West. I was sorely disappointed as few noticed and those who did treated my pistol as a conversation piece.

Oddly enough, I also have failed to have a shoot out back home in Virginia. I often go to restaurants and bars carrying and I have yet to see any hostille action by unddoubtedly similarly armed patrons.

There is a narrative out there that says people are too emotional to have guns and where they do there will blood in the streets. Even though all the evidence says otherwise the false narrative never dies.

Oh, you mean like in Vermont?

So... if, in a year or two, we do NOT see people in playgrounds shooting each other over who gets the slide next, might we see some contrition from ThinkProgress?

I suppose not.

The biggest threat to President Alinsky and his acolytes is an armed populace, ready and willing to depose them. "Bitter clingers" tend to be less than sanguine about bs from the Left.