The PJ Tatler

Stephen Green

March 3, 2013 - 8:07 am

Remember the sequester that was so awful that Obama said it wasn’t his, after his team proposed it and the President put his signature on it? That one? The sequester which is right this very moment forcing old people to eat aircraft carriers on the backs of displaced janitors with criminal records?

Well, today’s pravda is that it actually was the White House’s idea all along.

YouTube Preview Image

Keep an eye on this space for tomorrow’s pravda.

Stephen Green began blogging at VodkaPundit.com in early 2002, and has served as PJMedia's Denver editor since 2008. He's one of the hosts on PJTV, and one-third of PJTV's Trifecta team with Scott Ott and Bill Whittle. Steve lives with his wife and sons in the hills and woods of Monument, Colorado, where he enjoys the occasional lovely adult beverage.

I don't so much mind the lies from this regime, it's more how naked and transparent they are. If you care about someone, you lie convincingly. Dear Liar does not care about us.
I would be more worried if he did. Politicians caring about me cause me to back away, one hand over my wallet and the other inching toward something they'd like to prohibit me from having.

And I don't mean a Big Gulp.
Depravda, Steve, depravda.

"I didn't do it, the Republicans did it"

"Well, I did it, but the Republicans made me do it"

"Yeah, we did it. We said all along that it was a great idea.

"We didn't do it, the Republicans did it"
I am really tocked at the cry babies in government and government contractors. The rest of us have been dealing with loss of buying power, higher taxes, more regulation, high unemployment, inflation for a decade.
These government teat suckers threaten is over 2%. It signals to me that their particular plight cannot factor into decisions avout future fiscal policy. They are spoiled and unrealistic. They care not a whit for the rest of us.