Roger’s Rules

Entertain views that conflict with the dominant left-wing narrative, and I’ll see to it that you are branded a hatemonger and are ostracized (or worse). Say or write something I don’t like, and I’ll pretend you did something criminal. I’ll deliberately confuse the expression of opinion and criminal behavior, so that the expression of opinion blends seamlessly into criminal behavior.

George Orwell anatomized this technique in 1984. Joseph Stalin pioneered it “on the ground” in the Soviet Union. It’s all part of what Anthony Trollope wrote in his great, dark novel The Way We Live Now.

Lee Rigby is hacked to death by Muslim fanatics. That’s an instance of what former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith insisted we call “anti-Islamic activity.” Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer say and write things the timid, politically correct bureaucrats who run Britain don’t like, and they’re declared pariahs.

<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page

Read this article again and imagine that the accusations directed against Geller and Spencer were instead directed against Islamofascists, and especially against those who have perpetrated acts of violence against the public.

None of what Geller and Spencer have been accused of makes any sense when applied to them, but would make perfect and complete sense if applied to the islamofascists they oppose.

The chattering and governing classes in the UK are suffering from a collective case of Stockholm syndrome.

I'd compare them to Chamerblain, but I think that would be unfair to him.
“The UK should never become a stage for inflammatory speakers who promote hate.”

Yet the UK invites hateful Islamists into the UK and supports those who overtly hate the UK with public welfare payments.

Amazing.
Further proof that the Revolutionary War was the right idea.
While the Home Office banned them for all the wrong reasons, its turned out to be a blessing in disguise for British counter-jihad. After Geller and Spencer's vitriolic assault on one of Britain's pre-eminent counter-jihadis Melanie Phillips merely for not endorsing their support of the EDL (while giving unqualified support to their right to enter Britain and lauding Mr Spencer's scholarship!!), they can only do discredit to the cause of counter-jihad. If they come to Britain in support of the EDL, they'll be advancing the cause of fascism, not counter-jihad.
I thought he was joking until I read the article. This will be the US in a few years. People like that special witness vote and someone elected Obama. It will get worse and we can't change the situation. I hate to see this country become a third world country. I hate to think that family who come after me may decide it is pointless to work to support the underclass.
More CCTV surveillance than any other European nation, no rights for business owners to refuse to deal with customers, no response from the police when the object of the complaint is a member of an ethnic minority, arrests of Christian street preachers, Islamistsz allowed to burn poppies used for remembrance of war dead but any objection to islamists hammered down b the police. Geller and Spencer were lucky to be denied access. Some of us would love to escape.
Forgive me not sharing my thoughts sooner but I busy beaver decorating the 13 heavens for my 4 wives preparing for the tree of life to grow in the the Garden and each wife become fruitful blessed with 12 children
One should have a little empathy for the ruling elite in England and the west since your women not producing babies anymore and what about 1 and 8 girls in England cutting themselves with razor blades from their body dismorphic watching models on TV and feeling butt-ugly
Why the ruling elite pass laws Islam robust man have right to marry 4 women feel sorry for the cutting with razor blade woman with her OCD borderline personality she will welcome nice burka over her head and husband stick her hard every night unitl she gets pregnant and then she be cured by caring for little baby she can love and start loving herself again as long as she OBEY her husband who obey God then she move on to hijab instead of burka over her head
Even let her watch TV see the foaming at the mouth women and girlie men breaking down the doors in Texas screaming" I have right to Murder my baby . I own this baby and i have right to kill it "
Then the TV go to patriots player who is mass murderer and all the children who carry his number and worship him just like the millions who watch mass murdering Dexter on TV to get their pleasure and new Islam wife be who cured of her mental illlnesses be glad she is in safe place away from baby killers and mass murderers and sex predators turning women into harlots after they rape them .
Have sympathy for ruling elite in the west . What else can they do after their people REJECT Jesus and turn fornication into a right of passage ,adultery normal for marriage and the mass murder of 52 million babies in USA
No wonder why ruling elite in USA want to be joined at the hip with Atheist Communist Capitalist China because they believe China is the role model for the world
footnote
Isaiah 4
"In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."
Open your eyes to what our culture is producing as the rich get richer and the poor far more poor
right now outside my 13 heavens i have about 12 women I help who lust to be my wife. Best I can do is be a father figure and wonder about why the the Great Babylon looks like it running out of time proving the time machine is not really forward moving but a circle
it is nice to have the power to correct the problems in Islam but how do you do this with your own foundation crumbling I sure some are asking with growing numbers
When you can't refute the logic of your enemy, shut him up with the power of gubmint. That's the creed of fascism.
I started a facebook page about this issue. Please drop by.
Britain has been in decline since socialized healthcare was implemented just after WWII. The left used what remained of wartime measures to begin their "march through the institutions" and succeeded in transforming the country probably even more thoroughly than even they expected they would. Sound familiar?
Of course these were the types of Muslims who were perfectly welcome to come and settle in UK.

'They did what they wanted with me - no matter how disgusting': Victim of Oxford sex gang talks of her three-year nightmare

Katie was academically gifted and dreamed of becoming a forensic scientist
At the age of 12 two Pakistani brothers befriended her
She was completely unaware she was being groomed for sexual exploitation
For almost three years she was violently and sexually abused by a gang
She was also sold for sex on hundreds of occasions to child abusers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2350299/Oxford-sex-gang-victim-talks-year-nightmare.html#ixzz2XVGD11gH
They can ban me anytime. I'll vacation and spend my bucks in North America. What the hell happened to England? Is it in the water they drink?
Listen, we who are right need to breed, and I did! The one saving grace thanks to God is that progressives don't seem to replace themselves.
I agree with those who say the US is not far behind. Neither is Israel. In fact, most of the Israeli elites (or all of them, depending on definition), insist on the denial of the threat posed by some Muslim Israelis, Arabic speakers.

I am not surprised at the ban. Spencer and Geller take Islam by the throat. Spencer does it with his intellectual pieces on Islam, backed by knowledge and talent of expression; Geller does it with her blog and with the anti-lawfare lawfare. I will bet the British paid attention to the attempt by Toronto-area police, infused with Islamic awareness, to block her from speaking there.

We are to coexist with an ideology that does not suffer any of us. We are to tolerate the intolerant and, largely, the intolerable. We are to turn on each other and live with the nagging sub-awareness of this non-war war. We are not to fight against Islam. Our elites demand it. And we are to do this when, as in the case of Barack Obama and Bill Clinton (richly illustrated by Michael Walsh), those issuing our marching orders are themselves bad to the bone.
1 2 3 4 Next View All