We know you’re busy. We also know that you want to live your life to the fullest. At PJ Lifestyle we provide engaging ideas and information that will enrich your life. We do this with four kinds of content:
- Extended, multi-page feature articles and multimedia, photo/video essays
- Reviews of products, books and media
- Short, timely blog posts on the current cultural controversies of the day
- Quick links to interesting content from all over the Web
Areas of Focus
We try and blog on seven general subjects each week from a variety of perspectives that do not always agree. The topics include:
Every Tuesday, we post career advice, self-improvement tips, product reviews, and how-to guides as well as blogs on entrepreneurship, disaster preparation, gardening, and self-sufficiency.
The middle of the week requires some laughter. That’s why every Wednesday we’ll have humorous pieces featuring satire, viral videos, goofy images and amusing photoshops, cute animals, slideshow galleries and other memes from across the Web.
On Thursday, PJ Lifestyle is your go-to place for the latest info on pop culture – ranging from movies, TV, novels, music and celebrities – as well as posts about other cultures – like military culture, counterculture, California culture, traditional culture, international culture, odd subcultures, geek culture – and more.
Spend Saturdays finding new recipes and cooking tips, learning about new ways to exercise and stay healthy, reading medical stories, and keeping up with sports and outdoor life.
And on Sundays, you’ll find content featuring interfaith dialogue, religion-based commentary, and posts on spirituality, ethics and morality.
Voices of PJ Lifestyle
A wide variety of voices contribute to PJ Lifestyle. Here’s a rundown of our regular contributors and their areas of focus. We’re adding to the list regularly, so check back often.
- J. Christian Adams: Crime
- Myra Adams: Classic Rock, Boomer Culture and Religion
- Paula Bolyard: Religion and Culture
- Bookworm: California Culture
- John Boot: Current Release Movies
- Theodore Dalrymple: Health and Medicine
- David Forsmark: Novels and Nonfiction Book Reviews
- Megan Fox: Homeschooling, Cultural Criticism, and Self-Reliance
- Stephen Green: Apple and Gadgets, Jazz and Cocktails
- Walter Hudson: Tea Party Culture
- Bridget Johnson: Furry Friday (Pets)
- Andrew Klavan: Movies and Culture
- Leslie Loftis: Women and Music
- Charlie Martin: 13 Weeks (Dieting and Fitness Journal) and Science
- Rick Moran: Sports
- Bryan Preston: Video Games and Soccer
- Kathy Shaidle: Internet Culture, Popular Culture, Comedy, Books and Cultural Criticism
- Roger L. Simon: Tennis
- Dr. Helen Smith: Men’s Rights, Books
- David Steinberg: Fitness
- Hannah Sternberg: Novels, Millennial Culture
And don’t forget to check out PJ Lifestyle’s news aggregators:
- PJ Lifestyle News
- PJ Lifestyle Celebrity Gossip
- PJ Lifestyle Cute Animals
- PJ Lifestyle Health
- PJ Lifestyle Humor
- PJ Lifestyle Music
- PJ Lifestyle Tech
- PJ Lifestyle Romance
- PJ Lifestyle Crime
- PJ Lifestyle Writing
- PJ Lifestyle Spirit
Thanks for reading PJ Lifestyle. If you have any questions, comments or story tips, click here to email PJ Media.