Dear Post-Game 9/11 ‘Truther’

An open letter to an "independent journalist" who crashed a Super Bowl post-game interview to bleat about his conspiracy theory.

Walter Hudson

February 4, 2014 - 11:30 am

Dear Mr. Mills,

I thought you might appreciate some feedback regarding your recent trespass into MetLife Stadium during the Super Bowl. You went to a lot of trouble, lying your way past several layers of security before gaining access to a televised post-game interview where you seized the microphone and called upon the audience to “investigate 9/11.” The least I can do is offer this brief response.

Of course, if I really wanted to do your effort justice, I would have to trespass into your home as you trespassed into the homes of tens of millions through the magic of television and impose my views upon you without your consent. Be that as it may, I trust you will choose to consider my opinion without me shoving it down your throat.

I just wanted to let you know what we normals took away from your brief bleating about our government killing thousands of its own citizens on September 11, 2001. If that claim were not ludicrous on its face, having it shouted rudely in the middle of a post-game interview may have caused some to doubt its veracity.

Here’s the thing, Matt. If you expect anyone to believe that “truth” motivates your actions, you may want to conduct yourself truthfully. Lying to law enforcement and security personnel to gain unauthorized access to a platform you do not own does not imbue your message with credibility.

I know you think the end justifies the means, and that the importance of your message justifies any action taken to propagate it. But you’re wrong. We have free speech in this country. That does not entitle you to a venue or an audience. We also have free association, which means individuals get to choose to whom they listen. When you jumped in front of the camera and seized the microphone for those few seconds, you trampled on the free-association right of tens of millions of people. It wasn’t just rude, though it was surely that. It was a violation, a trespass, and probably a crime.

Before you or your buddies in the “truther” movement try a similar stunt in the future, realize that your message has gotten out just fine without rights-violating tactics. It’s not that we’re not hearing it. We’re just not buying it. Factor that truth into your paradigm.

Sincerely,

Walter Hudson

Walter Hudson advocates for individual rights, serving on the boards of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Minnesota, Minnesota Majority and the Minority Liberty Alliance. He maintains a blog and daily podcast entitled Fightin Words and co-hosts the weekly podcast Liberty Tree Radio. He also contributes to True North, a hub of conservative Minnesotan commentary, and regularly appears on the Twin Cities News Talk Weekend Roundtable on KTCN AM 1130. Follow his work via Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Isn't it amazing that so many deconstruction workers were able to place all those charges on all those support columns in two of the world's largest buildings and nobody bothered to ask them what they were doing? Radio controlled airplanes? Deconstruction workers? All those people involved in a huge conspiracy and nobody talking about their involvement?

I watched a couple of 'truther' vids on utube a long time ago. The guy was busily pointing out how those 'puffs of smoke' were those charges going off. If the twerp had taken the time to watch a video of well set and cured concrete undergo a compression test to the point of failure he'd have thought there were charges in the set and cured concrete. Concrete 'puffs' under compression at the point of failure.

What a stupid bunch of idiots - those 'truthers'.

We had an incident here in the bay area several years ago when a truck fire caused on overpass collapse. It was a gasoline tanker on fire, and the flames weakened the steel girders in the concrete above. And that was gasoline; jet fuel burns hotter. How do people think steel is made? That it just appears out of nowhere? And if were a controlled detonation, it would have been the first ever that started at the top. Truthers are losers.
Truthers are never around to collect the answers to their many questions. I saw a truther sheet added to a paper stand outside a grocery store a few years ago. It listed 23 questions about discrepencies. Well, I couldn't help myself and had to read it. I could answer the majority of the questions. Little things like the melting point of steel vs the jet fuel buring temperature...the answer is that the building fails when the metal weakens...not when it melts....but alas, the truther was no where to be found.

In all honesty, the problem with the treatment of the 9/11 Commission's account of that dark day as holy writ and the vicious smearing of anyone with any questions whatsoever as a 'Truther' is that it precludes rational discussion about Saudi involvement or other State sponsorship. That's why I'm against the Truther label being tossed around furiously, not because I think my government killed 3,000 Americans. I would trust the motives of people more and not suspect money was involved if I saw them calling for further investigation of the Saudi hijackers and who protected or supported them at the highest levels in the KSA government.
"This is your brain......... This is your brain on drugs."

Any questions?
Dear 9/11 Troofers:

How you have managed to go this long without ingesting something from a bottle with a "yucky face" sticker on it remains a mystery to me. Would it help if I pointed out that the very same government you accuse of complicity in the destruction of the World Trade Center towers is the one that slaps those "yucky face" stickers on those bottles? This being the case, it's obvious there's something the government doesn't want all of us compliant little sheeple to know about what's in those bottles. In all likelihood, therefore, consuming the contents of those bottles would probably give you superpowers of the kind you'd need to overthrow that globe-governing secret Zionist cabal with its Mossad shock troops.

I'd try the stuff myself, but you see, I'm one of those ZOG-brainwashed sheeple who actually believes that the stuff is poison just as my evil Zionist-manipulated puppet government says, and would kill me if I ingested it. Such free-minded independent thinkers as yourselves, however, doubtless have a carefully reasoned and wholly scientific theory about the REAL reason my government doesn't want me to take stuff from a bottle with a "yucky face" sticker on it. This being the case, I recommend you put this marvelous theory of yours into practice at once and devour something from one of those bottles in order to show me the error of my ways.

Sincerely,
Riprake

What a stupid bunch of idiots - those 'truthers'.

"What a stupid bunch of idiots - those 'truthers'."

You are much too kind.

Gee—drop 40 stories, a few million tons? of concrete and steel on concrete columns and they explode to dust. Truthers are so, so, so very smart.

I never thought the towers could fall, my Dad is an engineering professor (retired now) and when we visited them when I was a kid we got the tour and the explanation of how they were essentially one tube inside another with either being able to support the whole load. When they came down I called home and reminded him of this, and said "they survived the impact, was it the fire?"

He said there was no way the steel could have kept its strength in that inferno. After the fact it was obvious to any engineer what had happened. My brother said the same thing unprompted, and he's a civil engineer.
I think they are a bunch of kids who watched X-Files too much and wanted the show to be true. Surely the government is hiding something big.....yawn.
The creepy thing is the X-Files spinoff actually did planes into the WTC story well before it happened...the producers still occasionally get poked about it I've heard...
And those idiots never take into account that not only the fire weakened the girders but that airliner impacting the building got the ball rolling. The end result was inevitable. Popular Mechanics had a great article debunking the truthers claims.

One paragraph sums up who the real idiots in America are:

Other celebrities whose supportive statements have lit up conspiracy blogs in recent years include Janeane Garofalo, Roseanne Barr, Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, Charlie Sheen, and 2011 Academy Award nominee Mark Ruffalo, who recently told conspiracy-minded group “We Are Change,” “I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, but I also don’t think that it’s ever been given its due diligence considering that it’s the largest crime ever committed on U.S. soil.” And in February, seven-time Emmy Award winner Ed Asner put out a YouTube casting call for a new movie titled “Confessions of a 9/11 Conspirator.” The script, he says, is based on Griffin’s research and proves that, "The official accounts issued . . . have been proven without any doubt whatsoever to be one big lie from start to finish." Actors like Harrelson and Sheen might not be poster boys for clear-headed thinking—but that doesn’t mean their words aren’t embraced and amplified by the conspiracy set.

Nuff said!

"seven-time Emmy Award winner Ed Asner "

Hee hee! The Dems tried to run Asner for some political office in California once. It was almost embarrassing to watch. He was trounced.

Truthers say lots of things that almost make sense. There were what, about 40 stories above the fire? How much does that weigh? Part of the buildings' structures were damaged. What was left had to contend with supporting a few million tons. Then add heat. Like you say, it never had to reach melting point. Truthers show a film of part of the fire which looks like burning thermite —thermite is a mixture of metals than burns at extremely high temperatures, but also needs extremely high temperatures to ignite. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to start a thermite reaction. But who knows what chemicals and materials were stored in those buildings? I'm sure they had lots of janitor closets with all sorts of random chemicals and junk in them. There may have been welding gases stored up there. Something may have burned hot enough to cause two dissimilar metals to react and burn. All of their crazy hypothetical conspiracy "facts" can be rather easily dismissed.
It really was the heat. That building was a marvel, it would have stayed up without the fire.
You can't reason with inbred morons that are Truthers.
The best strategy is to simply smirk, point your finger at them, and laugh.
Also, this helps too....http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons.

Then laugh at them some more.
Do some quick research and please read my reply to Mr Hudson above. We can talk morons later.
My confusion with this site is his rant about Glenn Beck. Beck has never been a truther. What is he referring too?
Haha I forgot how funny that site is.
This sad man has no concept of truth or honesty. Obama is the same. They both lie to get to the point where they can give the big lie to the largest crowd available. Under GWB the thought of a massive conspiracy of the 9/11 magnitude going undetected or leaked not to mention the amount of governmental competence it would have required is so unimaginable as to not be thinkable. But after 5 years of BHO it actually seems feasible considering all of his lies and abuse by federal agencies against his enemies. But then we come to ACA or Obamacare website and competence goes to hell.
All we need to concentrate on is Iranian commander, Brig.Gen. Hossein Salami's statement, "We have targets within America ... and have arranged our abilities, and identified centers in America (for attack) that will create a shock."
We have underestimated the enemy ... we can't even name the enemy ... yet the Iranians have carefully planned subtle attacks on our nation.
Nope ... not a "smidgeon" of corruption led to this - same ol' same ol'.