Are These Signs Of the Messiah Coming in 2014?

Do mysterious prophecies along with facts on earth and in the sky point to the return of the Messiah?

Myra Adams

February 2, 2014 - 11:00 am
Kaduri

Israeli Rabbi Kaduri predicted in 2005 that the Messiah would return “soon” after the death of Ariel Sharon who died on January 11, 2014.

Anytime you want to start a lively discussion among Christians just ask the question, “Will Jesus return in your lifetime?”

Then of course, some Bible thumper will immediately quote the famous scripture verse from Matthew 24:36:

“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.” (New Living Translation)

Mindful that believers can never know, but only speculate about the exact date of the “Second Coming” – here are some interesting facts enfolding in 2014 relating to events on earth and in the sky.

First, let’s begin with the earthly facts concerning an Orthodox Israeli Rabbi named Yitzhak Kaduri who died on January 28, 2006 at over 100 years of age. (There is debate over Kaduri’s exact age at his death ranging from 108 to 104.)

From this short video you will learn about Rabbi Kaduri and the mysteries that are still swirling around him eight years after his death.

YouTube Preview Image

As mentioned in the video, Rabbi Kaduri publicly stated in a sermon that the Messiah, who Kaduri said had revealed himself to him, was going to appear to Israel “soon” after the death of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Not mentioned was Kaduri gave the sermon in 2005 on Yom Kippur, the holiest of Jewish holidays when Ariel Sharon was Prime Minister of Israel.

At the time this video was produced Sharon was still “alive” but in a coma, after suffering a massive stroke on January 4, 2006.

Then on January 11, 2014 Sharon finally died after eight years in a coma and his obituary from the Washington Post stated the following:

The man who chose the title “Warrior” for his autobiography was for much of his career the darling of the Israeli right, which chanted “Arik, King of Israel!” invoking his nickname and comparing him to the legendary biblical King David.

Is it coincidental that Jesus is also often referred to as “The King of Israel?”

Worry less about when the Messiah returns and concentrate on living a life that makes one worthy if it happens right now. And it's very hard with much failure.
I don't know what to make of all this, but my antennae have been up since 9/11/01. I wasn't around in the period just before WWII, but I'm getting a strange 1938 sort of feeling, and it does appear to me that the forces of evil and totalitarianism are increasing, even here in the U.S., so it is not irrational to consider that a great crisis or denouement of some sort might coincide with the astronomical events described. I'll keep an open mind, not placing any bets other than betting on good, as always, eventually defeating evil.

Even if this is all a big mistake - just some weird coincidence - we should take this opportunity to lay our cards on the table and say once more that good men love God and hate evil, and that good men do not fear evil but actively seek its annihilation. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me..."

It would be dishonest--not charitable, but dishonest--for me not to observe publicly I see a congruence for Myra Adams being silly enough to have written this piece, and her being blinkered enough to have steadfastly supported the GOP establishment, as she has.

The likes of you and Moran, Mrs. Adams, deserve every minim of contempt which you seemingly effortlessly generate in me for you. You are one with the enemy in my eyes, you are persons of no prospective improvement over their designs.

Merely a slower arrival at the same endpoint.
Perkins, what on earth are you talking about? If you are going to insult one of PJ's finest, at least be cogent in your commentary. Please start taking your meds again immediately!
I'm talking about her steadfast, mindless support for the GOP establishment. Her dedication to trying again what hasn't worked yet.

I've read a lot of her here, she's PJMedia's 2nd finest RINO.

You I don't recall.
You might know my Father, Falco, who has commented many times, although not recently because he is very ill. Fine, go after Myra's "RINO" pieces, but when commenting on an essay such as this one, you might want to maintain a more Christian attitude. Just a thought. God bless you.
A Christian attitude? The charity was metaphorical, the honesty was real.

There's nothing Christian in attempting the divination His return, neither is there wisdom to it.

Of course, from her utter inability to understand the weaknesses--while there time for it to matter--of the candidate Romney, I expect no wisdom from her.
Yes, I agree and you can throw in "The Harbinger" effect for good measure. Jonathan Cahn believes God lifted his hand of protection from our country and allowed the our enemies to fly into the World Trade Center in September of 2001. It began a 7 year cycle of warnings. Almost 7 years to the day, Wall Street had a near collapse that required a government bailout in September 2008. The next 7 year cycle falls on 2015. The same year as the second set of blood moons. And guess what, the Shroud will also be on exhibit in 2015...perhaps as yet another sign? As Colonel Klink would say, "Verrrrrry Interzesting!" The blood moons almost certainly signify something dramatic with Israel, maybe a peace treaty, maybe war, maybe both! The Harbinger effect seems to point more to global finance. Could it spell the end of the dollar? A collapse of the currency is coming...could it be 2015? Yikes!
I'll take the other side of that bet.
Absolutely, and at 100 fold odds. Never been any bunch more wrong than those putting a date on Christ's return.

I'm down for a large on the question.
"it's very hard with much failure"

Indeed, only grace redeems.
Wiser words cannot be uttered. That is the idea. We know we are moving towards the day. To pray, watch, and live a holy life is only prudent and wise.
What is "soon" to a 108-year-old man? Remember, Jesus returns to earth after the 7-year Tribulation period. That period opens with Him coming through the clouds on the Day of the Lord, but it's not His full return. Although there are plenty of differing interpretations on this.

The four blood moons are always a sign of significance to Israel and the Jews. They are, however, interspersed with two solar eclipses, and these are always a sign to the gentiles.

So, I would say it's likely that something of significance will happen, but is it His full return and the Day of the Lord or the opening of the 7-year Tribulation? I don't know. No one really does.

Someone on a forum I participate on pointed out that there seems to be a fondness for doing things on the 13th day ... If that's so and also if it's also true that another speculation I've read that people seem fond of, that the last trumpet refers to Him coming on Rosh Hashanah (a feast day no one knows the day or hour of year after year), then it could be we're looking at Rosh Hashanah of 2015 which begins at sundown on Sept. 13th and would be the last of the blood moon tetrad ... but that's getting awfully precise, and I don't like date setting.
I have noticed the 13th coincidence myself. Many expect the tribulation to be something so spectacular that cannot possibly be missed and yet... Jesus said that may would be carrying on as usual, marrying, trading, buying, selling...
In truth one can make all the calculations, look at the signs, etc. We know where we are, the signs are there. But the day and the hour are going to come upon us like a thief. Pray and watch. The rest is mere speculation.
Oh, It's not like I'm holding my breath in anticipation. It's all more like a fascinating game at this point. Maybe something happens ... maybe it doesn't. Odds are that it won't, so I continue living the same life I always lived because there is nothing else to do. Live the best I can and stay on the right side of the Lord, and prepare for whatever else I can and think about the future.

I may die an old woman in my bed yet.