Matt Damon Questions President Obama’s Manhood

The Elysium star: "It's tough for guys who weren't in the military." See from Bryan Preston at the PJ Tatler: Matt Damon and Charles Krauthammer Agree: Obama is No Good

Paula Bolyard

August 9, 2013 - 9:00 am
<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page

Recall the cringe-worthy comment an aid to General Stanley McChrystal made to Rolling Stone:

The general first encountered Obama a week after he took office, when the president met with a dozen senior military officials in a room at the Pentagon known as the Tank. According to sources familiar with the meeting, McChrystal thought Obama looked “uncomfortable and intimidated” by the roomful of military brass.

Perhaps we need  a federal study into the president’s tendency to overcompensate for his presidential impotence.

a-obama-macx-large

<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page
In addition to writing for PJ Tatler and PJ Lifestyle, Paula also writes for Ohio Conservative Review, and RedState. She is co-author of a new Ebook called, Homeschooling: Fighting for My Children’s Future. She is a member of the Wayne County Executive Committee. Paula describes herself as a Christian first, conservative second, and Republican third.

The study also discovered that ”masculinity-threatened men also reported feeling more ashamed, guilty, upset and hostile"

You mean, like, the ever self-conflicted, snarky, snotty and viscious little whiners that make up the entire persona of a left-wing-vegan-social-justice democrat?

Verses the calm, polite, self-assured and well mannerd aire of, say, a John Wayne type?

Yup. Took a "study" to figure out what Darwin already proved a million years ago....navel gazing whiners always need another "study" to explain why they're navel gazing whiners.
Damon is one tiresome individual . . . I mean a real dullard. Can't he just go away?
He was intimidated by the Generals because he has virtually no understanding of the military except a negative one. He probably felt like he was in a room full of aliens. I think we can not overestimate his narrow understanding of life, history and politics.
Dear "The Root 83", I MOSTLY agree with you above comment. I have voted Libertarian since before most people had even heard of the Libertarian Party. I too am sick to death with the ever escalating size, scope & incompetence of government!! However, is it possible to leave personal dietary "choices" out of the equation? I CHOOSE to be a vegetarian, but I cook meat for my Husband & any carnivore guests we may have, because being a carnivore is their personal CHOICE & therefore NONE OF MY BUSINESS. My choice is quite simply "health related" , that is, I simply FEEL SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than I did back in my former meat eating days. The only thing that makes me feel bad these days is the EXTREME responses I get if I mention I am a vegetarian (such as ordering in a restaurant with a recent acquaintance for the first time). These responses vary from:1) The other person's "guilt", with a reply such as, " I only et SOME white meat, & a little fish"...[sigh]...I don't CARE what "other people" eat or why. (Other People = everyone who is not me). 2) Outright "hostility" where I am accused of being everything up to and including "Anti American ", because I ordered Soybeans (Edamame), instead of a Steak. To these types I usually laugh & say something like "In my meat eating days I ate enough K.C. Strip Steak to last a lifetime" & attempt to use laughter to "dis-engage" them. My point here being that I am WEARY of "dietary choices" being lumped in with "Anti-Freedom" discussions. Or to paraphrase..."don't we have bigger fish to fry"? ;)

If you think Lee`s story is neat..., a month-back my aunt basically brought in ?8001 sitting there a sixteen hour week from there house and they're buddy's step-mother`s neighbour was doing this for 9-months and worked and got paid more than ?8001 in there spare time on their mac. applie the information from this site, .... w­w­w.B­B­C­1­3.c­o­m
when are people going to just realize that commies/fascists don't really fit into any human groups, or have any characteristics of same? they have an agenda and will lie, cheat and steal as they always follow it to the bitter end. this half-man non-American usurper is out to destroy our country. having sent a pack of driveling, crooked, halfwit, undereducated lawyers to represent us in congress doesn't speak well of our chances of surviving this overthrow attempt.

the usurper puts obvious, childlike forgeries online in your faces and not one congress-critter will even bring it up, even after being shown by computer experts how his documents were forged. as one congress-critter was quoted as saying, 'even a fifth grader could see these are forgeries'. no backbone = no country. simple as that.
Matt Damon doesn't think he's been in the military because he's played that role in the movies, does he? It sure sounds like he's trying to come off that way with the quote, like he knows. No matter how many tough guys they play in the movies, pampered princesses like Damon, Clooney and DiCaprio wouldn't last a day in Basic.
Obama said that if he had a son, the boy would be like Trayvon. Supposedly, obama had two shots at producing a son and didn't succeed. I suspect that he wouldn't succeed with 100 chances. Calling obama 'Metrosexual' is being nice.
BTW, has anyone ever seen Michelle Obama pregnant?
Dear Leader's anal invading, butt bandit bath-house activities at Man's Country on Halstead Street in Chicago have been well-documented as well as his "orientation" at the gay-loving/America-hating "church." The fact that he preferred "older white men" is also beyond doubt - see Jerome Corsi's work at WND.

Remember BENGHAZI!
"The fact that he preferred "older white men..."
==================

Damn - now I'm getting nervous...
One way or another, he will screw you...

Welcome back, Root83...where you been?
The military must remain under civilian control but the CIC should definitely have had military experience to qualify for the job.
It's going to be tough to sell a need for presidential candidates to have had military service.

Carter had military experience but was a dud of a president. Reagan had none but is widely regarded as one of the best presidents.
Even Michelle questions his manhood.
She should know. She's seen it ;-)
Maybe that's why she always looks like somebody just fed her a lemon.
Obama has some charisma and swagger but his general behavior and decisions scream "pussy whipped." But virtually all men on the Left are...
1 2 Next View All