Carolla vs. Kindler: When Jealous Losers Attack

Andy Kindler's weird anti-Adam Carolla rant is the talk of the comedy world. Now hear the target's surprising reaction.

Kathy Shaidle

July 31, 2013 - 2:00 pm
YouTube Preview Image

Kindler’s attack on Carolla is much longer and more vicious than early reports indicated.

Some excerpts:

I’d like to apologize to everybody here, and everybody in America for going on Adam Carolla’s terrible, terrible podcast. I really had no idea. I just thought he was The Man Show, and he was — I didn’t know he was a terrible human being. I thought he was slightly amusing and kidding around. I had no idea that he’s a bigot with a capital NAZI. (…)

By the way, you know a white person is leaning toward racism if they start all of a sudden complaining about how much taxes they pay under Obama. (…)

By the way, anybody who goes on Celebrity Apprentice. You’ve got to either not know what’s going on, or you’ve got to be a racist. I’m just telling you. You’re all racists if you go on. He is raising money on Donald Trump’s Kickstarter thing. And it’s not money for him to have a comedy workshop, or for therapy to find out why he’s a jerk. He’s raising money for a movie called Road Hard. (…)

Like he would know about the road. He’s not a stand-up comic!

If you’re not a comedian, if you’re literally not saying anything funny, you’re just a bigot or a racist. (…)

What Adam Carolla‘s doing, neo-Nazis should have thought about years ago. They should have beat black people’s heads in…in a comedy club. (…)

Adam Carolla is like Hitler, if Hitler wasn’t funny. Donald Trump’s website is called FundAnything. He means, maybe you want to start the KKK in your hometown but you can’t afford the sheets.

Kindler's claim to fame? He was on Dr. Katz's show (and couch). That's a pretty big claim to fame, for me anyway.
'those educated, well-fed, able-bodied white American males who think they have a right to complain about other people’s oppression, let alone anything else.'

Hi, Kathy. Do you know the name of the deception rhetorical fallacy you use here?
By this premise you ultimately declare that no one without an authority you designate can say anything..about anything.
No democracy, no patriotism, no participation. and above all no empathy.
"When Jealous Losers Attack"

Oh, sorry - I 'm in the wrong thread. I thought from the headline this was another smack at Joni Mitchell.
I don't know. Sounds like he's using the old tactic of accusing the gentile of anti-semitism that has been used in Hollywood for generations (wasn't Disney anti-Semitic when it was the only studio run by gentiles). They use it because it works. I'll bet this piece of work gets an HBO special or whatever out of it.
Well, well, check it out. Ms. Shaidle finally goes chihuahua at the ankle on one of her own, rather than the pat cultivated "mean" girl menace grievance against the older folks.

Progress! Ive!
I get Cranston's dry humor, but he kind of came off as a wank. As for Kindler, who???????
This sort of 'comedy' is just signalling to the like-minded. The essence of real comedy is surprise, and nothing these people ever say is surprising. It could be written by a machine. The Right-On Rant-o-bot 3000™. I'm sure Carolla would require the services of the Large Hadron Collider at CERN to show how much he cares that some jowly nebbish is dissing him. "I have a pirate ship" is about three orders of magnitude funnier than anything this creep could do except possibly fall down a manhole. You almost have to feel sorry for him. I wonder which is a bigger source of sadness in his life: his self-loathing or his morbid gynecomastia.
Right-on Rant-o-bot 3000? Large Hadron Collider at CERN? Too funny! LOL I have a pirate ship too. Thx.
Kindler used to be funny, but like a lot of formerly funny people, decided to give that up for loony left wing ranting (see also, Garofalo, Maron, Cho, etc, and ad nauseum).
So true. We've lost some funny people who put aside joke telling to tell us how right their views are and how wrong we are.
Kindler: bugnutz, or maybe just starving for publicity?
Bryan Cranston saying "I would take it in the ass before I'd do your movie" means I need a new keyboard.
1 2 Next View All