How Mothers from Hell Raise Their Boys to Do Evil

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva is all too typical of a Muslim world where children drink in conspiracy theories with mama's milk.

Robert Spencer

May 6, 2013 - 2:00 pm

The New York Times in 2006 called her “the mother of three Hamas supporters killed by Israelis.” This was a highly tendentious appellation, as the Times report itself made clear when it said that “she bade one son goodbye in a homemade videotape before he stormed an Israeli settlement, killing five people, then being shot dead. She said later, in a much-publicized quotation, that she wished she had 100 sons to sacrifice that way. Known as the ‘mother of martyrs,’ she was seen in a campaign video toting a gun.”

Umm Nidal’s oldest son Nidal was killed in 2003, and his brother Rawad in 2005 — both as they were involved in jihad actions against Israelis. Muhammad Farhat was the first of her sons to die. In June 2002 he stormed the Atzmona settlement in Israel, firing indiscriminately, murdering five teenagers and wounding twenty others before he himself was killed.

Umm Nidal cried out “Allahu Akbar” when she learned of Muhammad’s murders and his own death; she “prepared boxes of halva and chocolates, and handed them out to his friends.” To those who would reproach her for being heartless, she responded:

We cannot stop sacrificing just because we feel pain. What is the meaning of sacrifice? One sacrifices what is precious, not what is of little value. My children are the most precious thing in my life. That is why I sacrificed them for a greater cause — for Allah, who is more precious than them. My son is not more precious than his God, he is not more precious than the places holy to Islam, and he is not more precious than his homeland or his Islam. Not at all.

I'm thinking someone's a couple sex offenders short of an anime convention, if you know what I mean.
"Islam has never rose up to exert such concentrated warfare against the U.S. untill the 90s"
The Barbary Wars are an example of concentrated warfare of devout muslims against Americans.
From your comment I can tell you are still rock solid dumb about islam.
She was an observent and committed Muslim, following the commands of the Koran explicitly. What more is there to know?
The really bad news: the only women who AREN'T encouraging their kids to die for Allah in Jihad, are technically apostates. The penalty for that is death - either at the hands of her husband or the community at large (via stoning).
It's lose-lose either way. Helluva nice religion you have there lady....please go back to the cave you crawled out of and leave us alone.

And somebody please remind me why it is that we think that these people are "just like us" and "just want to live comfortable, peaceful lives, just like Americans do" and are hoping to share in the benefits of democracy?
and tell me again why we can't profile such slime?
Increasingly, I think that mothers who spawn vermin like the two brothers arrested for shooting into a crowd in New Orleans need to be highlighted right alongside the mugshots of their procreation handiwork. If these women insist on getting pregnant without a father and bearing multiple babies, while expecting the American taxpayer to fund their lifestyle, then they need to be held accountable, too, when the babies grow up to be monsters.
If the IRS can profile, why can't the CIA?
Ugh. Ugly.
Islam gives a cover to norteno ans sureno prison gangs in California. Everybody wants to be a little bit bad ass. A Muslim dentist in New Jersey can walk out of the house in the morning feeling a little bit badass because of the activities of his fellow muslims. He may be a little bit out of the step with American culture, but his tough guy colleagues at CAIR demand deference from the soft american culture. It takes lots of courage and character to turn on your own when they are wrong.
Attacking Mom is not a good way to win the "Hearts & Minds". Young Arabic women are leading change in the Muslim world and I assure you that the thing young Arabic women care most about in this world is their Mom, so thumbs down on an article that's a slap in their face and will end up being AQ recruitment fodder.
Women in islamic societies are pig-ignorant. They are kept that way deliberately (why, do you think, the taliban, for instance, are so opposed to the very concept of female education?) For every Irshad Manji, or Ayaan Hirsi Ali, trying to improve the situation of muslim women, there are tens of millions of female drones, who willingly enforce the mediaeval social order. Farhat and Tsarnaeva are flagrant examples of what is horribly wrong in the muslim culture.

I fail to see how any harm is done by drawing attention to them, or how any benefit is gained from ignoring them. "AQ recruitment fodder" - an utterly stupid suggestion.
The real issue is why aren't the Muslim's themselves more tolerant of others? Of other Muslims who think differently? Frankly, it doesn't matter what Christians or Jews think; Muslims are under the control of their family, clan, tribe, and local imans. It's called Sharia Law (straight from the Koran) and whatever isn't covered under that system is ruthlessly enforced by the family/tribal culture (i.e. Ms. Tsarnaev). It's not hard to see how the Americanized Tsarnaev boys got perverted into thinking that killing innocent people was best way to express their love for Allah, if they were listening to this woman.

The only silver lining in this death wish is that the Tsarnaev boys won't be begating any more future baby terrorists of their own (that we know of) - small comfort to their victims though.
Why doesn't the United States grant these death loving extremists their fondest wishes? It's okay by me.
The death Cult did not begin with Cain murdering his brother Abel but with the sin of Adam and Eve. This is why Saint Paul writes how you were made dead in your sins. Baptism brings you back to life.In the old testament in the book of Numbers the drops of water would make the one who touch the dead clean again
The value of religion to keep you free of the death cult. Yet you still die and your flesh rots away but God knows where to put you in the afterlife.
I visit Jamestown Va when I was 9 . I did not like it. Now I learn the people their though Christian enoy cannibailism. This donner party enjoy cannibailism . What would you do when faced with their life. I hope I be faithful and starve to death but who know when faced with starvation and isolation?
Saint Paul write about the rich and powerful getting corrupted even though they once had the true faith you can read about in 1 Timonthy 6
love of money and power the root of all evil
What if rich become so corrupt they need a death cult to hide behind?
That question the three Abraham faiths not just one religion. That is also what concerned me reading about the front page story of the Koch brothers. Do they now need to demonize Islam to make more money and become richer. Do they need the death cult for dishonest gain? I do not know the answer but in reading the new york times about the mountain of black in a great USA city I wondered about that question
footnote
question Why do the rich and powerful in all three religions use the death cult beneath them? Are they that blind. Look what happen to over a thousand little people in a 3rd world nation with over a thousand deaths by fire and we put on the cloths they make.
Perhaps it is more than greed . here the rich are given everything the world has to offer them yet deep down they know they are dying and nothing can stop the rotting of their flesh so misery loves company
2nd footnote
In the evening I enter King Solomon's temple by the great ocean where the ring of great power fell from heaven . Two of my 4 women were with me. I dip first my right hand in the water and then my left as drops fall on my forehead
Then it was time to go to 1st heaven the cleansing of the priest and all the human faces guarded by the 7 angels.The Queen of Sheba meet me after i bow to the 7th angel judgement throne and I enter the thrones of the redhead beast saint then the veiled woman sanctuary where Saint Hildegard greet me.
Great revelation came and Saint Hildegard bring me to her very private sanctuary(saint hilegard is the one the priest got jealous of because of her visions and purity)
And her private sanctuary is before the entrance of this time machine to enter the great Islam temple. As the sun was low in the sky with the half moon above my head I enter this great temple and then the Christian temple and then the Jewish temple
Today my 61 year old flesh body feel like i am 18 not 19. talk about life blood flowing through my veins but my little beard is still white reminding me of my age and feelings of life are just feelings and time will tell where these feelings bring me
"Exposed on the cliffs of the heart. Look, how tiny down
there,
look: the last village of words and, higher,
(but how tiny) still one last
farmhouse of feeling. Can you see it?
Exposed on the cliffs of the heart. Stoneground
under your hands. Even here, though,
something can bloom; on a silent cliff-edge
an unknowing plant blooms, singing, into the air.
But the one who knows? Ah, he began to know
and is quiet now, exposed on the cliffs of the heart.
While, with their full awareness,
many sure-footed mountain animals pass
or linger. And the great sheltered birds flies, slowly
circling, around the peak's pure denial.--But
without a shelter, here on the cliffs of the heart..."
RR
With respect, it's a shame you're still cluttering the boards here.
"we grow accustomed to the dark
when light is put away
either the darkness alters
or something in the sight
adjusts itself to midnight
and life steps almost straight"
E.D.