Today in 1965 A Rival Gang Murdered the Career Criminal Detroit Red

A more accurate headline about the anniversary of the "assassination of Malcolm X..."

Dave Swindle

February 21, 2013 - 4:44 pm
<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page

Even Malcolm X’s admirers admit that The Autobiography is a lie. That’s why I picked Manning Marable’s more apologetic biography instead of Perry’s warts-and-all. And it’s why I insist every Barack Obama supporter really dig into the sympathetic Barack Obama: The Story by David Maraniss. Even the president’s admirers admit that Dreams from my Father bears little resemblance of Obama’s actual life.

What kind of man does that? Who writes an autobiography that’s not true in order to further their career? (Reminder: Benghazi.) What does that say about the man’s grasp of right and wrong that he would publish a book-length smashing of the 9th commandment to launch his Chicago political career?

It says that just like the pathological liar Malcolm X he rejects ethical monotheism, the foundation of Western civilization. As defined by Dennis Prager:

Ethical monotheism means two things:

1. There is one God from whom emanates one morality for all humanity.

2. God’s primary demand of people is that they act decently toward one another.

If all people subscribed to this simple belief—which does not entail leaving, or joining, any specific religion, or giving up any national identity—the world would experience far less evil.

Click To Find Out The Other 11 more illuminating Books Revealing Barack Obama’s Mysterious Political Theology

Related at PJ Lifestyle:

An Open Letter to Jamie Foxx Explaining Why Black Pride Is Just As Evil As White Pride

<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page
David Swindle is the associate editor of PJ Media. He writes and edits articles and blog posts on politics, news, culture, religion, and entertainment. He edits the PJ Lifestyle section and the PJ columnists. Contact him at DaveSwindlePJM @ Gmail.com and follow him on Twitter @DaveSwindle. He has worked full-time as a writer, editor, blogger, and New Media troublemaker since 2009, at PJ Media since 2011. He graduated with a degree in English (creative writing emphasis) and political science from Ball State University in 2006. Previously he's also worked as a freelance writer for The Indianapolis Star and the film critic for WTHR.com. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their Siberian Husky puppy Maura.

The article alludes to, but does not state outright, that Malcolm X was not only NOT a "civil rights leader" but, as a spokesman for the Nation of Islam, he constantly and consistently derided and disparaged the entire civil rights movement, and Martin Luther King for leading it.

At the time Malcolm X was at the height of his career as a "spokesman," the NOI was demanding that several states be set aside for an all-black Bantustan---a position that was also enthusiastically endorsed by the American Nazi Party. The NOI despised the concept of integration, did not believe in civil rights, and thought black Americans foolish and deluded for pursuing them. I assume that this is still the NOI's position, though Farrakhan has modified his rhetoric in this regard to take advantage of whatever money or benefits can be extorted from the larger society.

Perhaps I have been too kind to Obama. I have said he is unable to distinguish between true and false. True is whatever helps him the most at the time. That is why he contradicts himself so frequently.

It really never occurred to me that someone could be so manipulative as to construct an entire false history for the sake of his career. Surely the press would unravel that pretty quickly. Oh, wait .....

As I've gotten older I admit I'm surprised at how many artists and public figures simply lie and mythologize themselves.

Drug memoirs of a life full of adventure are made up wholesale, famous songs plagiarized by the dozen, awards for artistic excellence given for everything but artistic excellence.

More extreme expressions of Islam lie. They don't do it cuz of taqiya, which to me is an overblown myth, or because they're dishonest. They do it because they are similar to PC liberals. They lack any tools that would result in self-criticism, such as a simple unifying principle. In place of a principle is Islam, an identity. Islam is always right in much the same way as women, gays and minorities are always right in the Dem Party, even when they are clearly racist and bigoted.

Never underestimate how many naive morons are led by con men rather than viewing them simply as people you disagree with. Disagreement requires a principle you agree on, such as water is wet and that lying does not come with a booklet of qualifiers and mitigations based on skin and gender.
As I understand it, he had grown terribly disillusioned with the Democrat Party too.
I had wanted to not comment as I am still uncomfortable with this new format.
However, having read this column, it made me think back to those days of his death. I was fourteen and if I remember correctly the newspapers were awash in the details of his murder. All but overlooked was the basis for the murder itself. If I remember the details accurately, this was nothing more than a murder instigated by Elijah Muhammed although he was never charged. It stemmed from a break by Malcolm X from the Nation of Islam and the schism that rupture was creating in the New York Harlem temple. He was everything thing you bring out but I don't think you emphasize enough the level of racism both within the NOI and also within Malcolm X. True to form, he has been idealized by both the NOI as well as progressives. The left doesn't seem to realize that they were nothing more than useful tools of a very radical organization.