7 Types of Chicks Who Annoy Everyone Just by Their Very Existence

If you thought the annoying dudes were bad, just wait....

John Hawkins

February 13, 2013 - 8:00 am

Pity Party

3) The Pity Vampire

These chicks are like vampires — and not the sparkly, broody, overprotective kind. They lure you in by playing on your compassion. They tell you a sad story about the awful break they’ve had, the rotten people they’re surrounded with, and how terrible their life has become. You feel so bad for the Pity Vampire that you just want to hug her; yet, the worst thing is that the bad news just keeps on coming. You know that because she wants to tell you every detail of how mean people are to her, how sad she is, and how she feels so much better because you’ve shown up. Then eventually, after she’s bathed in your empathy like a scuba diver for months, you realize the awful truth: She’s like this ALL THE TIME. You thought you were being nice to someone going through a rough patch, but really you had a Pity Vampire milking you of the nectar of human kindness.

Click here to view the 31 legacy comments

It's not just men who should avoid these types. Other women can't stand them either.
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
My ladyfriend and mysef frequent a bar where fine examples of a few of these are found nightly. The pity vampire is one we make sure we never sit near any longer as she sucks any good spirit or happiness out of you. She usually manages to find some older man happy to sit with someone younger and listen (or pretend) to her complain about everything. We also have 2 champion golddiggers, who are amusing to watch. Between the 2 of them they have been married 7 times and engaged another 4. They move about sniffing for the money. This article hits it on the head. Another great job.
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
I just can't think of annoying women without MoDo coming to mind. Seems to me that she should have her own category, sort of an all of the above.
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
I met one of these: 1) The No-Drama Mama, and you have nailed her perfectly. She claimed to want "no drama" but was such a social butterfly she attracted it like no one else. Always goin to group events with people she barely knew and then complaining about the cliques that were always dissing her. It was non stop drama. Good list.
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
I know one Pity Vampire. Went on one date with her back in the day, but never noticed it then (I am guessing that she decided it would just be one date, but I have no recollection). Now, on Facebook, she whines about her ex-husband, about the agony of single motherhood, about the subway, about work, about everything. I realize now that I dodged a bullet!
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
It's amazing how you got my ex-wife's picture for #2. By the way, I did not convince her to stop hating men despite a decade of trying. I couldn't even get her to stop hating one man in particular.
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
"Women. Can't live with em, pass the beer nuts."
- Norm Peterson
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment
7 types of chicks....

A(G-D)men!
2 years ago
2 years ago Link To Comment

2 Trackbacks to “7 Types of Chicks Who Annoy Everyone Just by Their Very Existence”