7 Types of Chicks Who Annoy Everyone Just by Their Very Existence

If you thought the annoying dudes were bad, just wait....

John Hawkins

February 13, 2013 - 8:00 am

Man hater

2) The Man Hater

The really pathetic thing about women who go on and on about how horrible men are is that it’s obviously a big front. What these women really want is for a Prince Charming to come along, sweep them off their feet, and prove that they’re all wrong. Of course, the cream of the male crop are already in demand and they don’t feel the need to put up with “What do you call a man with half a brain? Gifted” jokes to find the woman of their dreams. Does a man who thinks women are only good for bringing beer and performing in the bedroom appeal to the ladies? Of course not. So, why would the female equivalent do anything other than repel men?

Click here to view the 31 legacy comments

It's not just men who should avoid these types. Other women can't stand them either.
My ladyfriend and mysef frequent a bar where fine examples of a few of these are found nightly. The pity vampire is one we make sure we never sit near any longer as she sucks any good spirit or happiness out of you. She usually manages to find some older man happy to sit with someone younger and listen (or pretend) to her complain about everything. We also have 2 champion golddiggers, who are amusing to watch. Between the 2 of them they have been married 7 times and engaged another 4. They move about sniffing for the money. This article hits it on the head. Another great job.
I just can't think of annoying women without MoDo coming to mind. Seems to me that she should have her own category, sort of an all of the above.
I never meet such women. Perhaps I do, but I just screen them out instantly. My brother has nothing but such women, because he talks incessantly about how great he are, and only insane women are drawn to that. He has to take out restraining orders when he is done with them. The problem is not just the women. The problem is also with the guys who respond positively to such women. If you have had many such women, it is time to look in the mirror, because you are the common factor in all those relationships.
I met one of these: 1) The No-Drama Mama, and you have nailed her perfectly. She claimed to want "no drama" but was such a social butterfly she attracted it like no one else. Always goin to group events with people she barely knew and then complaining about the cliques that were always dissing her. It was non stop drama. Good list.
I know one Pity Vampire. Went on one date with her back in the day, but never noticed it then (I am guessing that she decided it would just be one date, but I have no recollection). Now, on Facebook, she whines about her ex-husband, about the agony of single motherhood, about the subway, about work, about everything. I realize now that I dodged a bullet!
It's amazing how you got my ex-wife's picture for #2. By the way, I did not convince her to stop hating men despite a decade of trying. I couldn't even get her to stop hating one man in particular.
"Women. Can't live with em, pass the beer nuts."
- Norm Peterson
7 types of chicks....

A(G-D)men!

2 Trackbacks to “7 Types of Chicks Who Annoy Everyone Just by Their Very Existence”