The 25 Most Motivational Quotes of All Time
If this doesn't inspire you, you must be dead!
February 6, 2013 - 12:05 am
11) “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
12) “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” — Marilyn Vos Savant
13) “Winning is not a sometime thing: it’s an all the time thing. You don’t win once in a while; you don’t do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” — Vince Lombardi
14) “If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life.” — Abraham Maslow
15) “That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” — Friedrich Nietzsche