Ed Driscoll

‘Political Correctness Is Dead’

March 19th, 2014 - 6:37 pm

“It’s official,” Gavin McInnes writes. “On Sunday, March 9th, 2014, political correctness breathed its last breath:”

It had been careening out of control since trannies took over the controls, but the moment that Beyoncé starred in a PSA to ban the word “bossy,” PC lost its last shred of credibility.

Beyoncé is the songstress who warbles such sweet lines as, “I fill the tub up halfway then I ride it with my surfboard, surfboard/Grinding on that wood, grinding, grinding on that wood.” Her husband loves her very much and has made it clear that he has “99 problems, but a bitch ain’t one.” This dumb bitch, who spends thousands of dollars weaving white women’s hair into her own, is telling young girls to be themselves. Did you know “bossy” is a sexist term used to prevent girls from becoming themselves? Me neither. I don’t think anybody did. When the NAACP had a funeral for the N-word, it seemed silly, but at least the word “n****r” had a built-in pejorative taint. But now the PC Squad has resorted to opening the dictionary and pointing at whatever words their fingers touch first.

I’m all for banning bossy — as long as we start at the source:

ban_bossy_hillary_3-19-14

Related: Violent, potentially murderous hate-filled eliminationist rhetoric from anti-choice reactionaries.

More: “Marxism is, in general, cleverness for stupid people. You get to use words like ‘hegemony’ and analyse the world, albeit in unusually fatuous terms.”

Inconveniently, it turns out "bossy" is what the President calls the First Lady -- hilarious 2-minute video here:
Nice dictionary you have here, Mr. English Language. Shame if anything was to happen to it...
The same people who want to ban the word "bossy" are the same people who tell me that when it comes to the constant stream of four-letter words in our entertainment or daily discourse in the public square, I'm to just shut up, take it, and like it, see.
I guess I can understand why bossy people would want to eliminate "bossy" from the vocabulary while they are trying to boss people around, and the more bossy they are the more insistent they would be about it.. I suppose in the same way that rapists would want to eliminate the word "rapist" from the vocabulary. On a practical level, it all rather makes sense, i suppose.
Political correctness is a bondage of the mind; a chaining of the intellect; a leash for those made mental slaves; a stifling, and ultimately a decapitation, of human liberty itself. It is, in clear and plain fact, a regression back to the Inquisitions of the Dark Ages. It . is . the . Plague.