Ed Driscoll

Audio Interview: Monica Crowley (With Transcript)

March 5th, 2013 - 12:05 am

MR. DRISCOLL:  Well, last question.  Can America repair the damage that Obama’s policies have inflicted on the nation?

MS. CROWLEY:  Well, I think it’s going to take a lot.  I think it’s going to take a lot of sacrifice.  I think it’s going to take a lot of pain.  And nobody actually — nobody, I think, in the history of the world, actually votes themselves pain.  So like I said, the laws of economics will kick in, and everything will come to a screeching halt.

Inflation, interest rates going up, higher taxes, no jobs.  You’re seeing it happening across Western Europe.  The debt crisis will kick in and it will be brutal, and it will affect every single person.

You can’t — Ed, you can’t spend the last four or five years — actually longer than that, with the easy money policy from the Fed — you can’t spend all this time pumping trillions of dollars down into the system and not expect inflation to kick in big time.  That is actually — massive inflation is actually a tax that affects the middle and lower classes more than anybody else.  That is coming.

So eventually this will — you know, the Pied Piper will come and we will have to pay him.  So I think the damage ultimately can be repaired, but I fear that we’re going to have to hit rock bottom in order for that process to even begin.

Because whether it’s Pearl Harbor, or whether it’s September 11th, or whether it’s a major economic crisis, what we see in great republics and great democracies is that the people tend to put the blinders on until the crisis hits.  And then you have no choice but to strike back.  Unfortunately, that’s the case.

We have had brave Republicans like Paul Ryan put out budget after budget and plan after plan saying, guys, this is foreseen.  We can see this coming.  And here’s how we fix it before the crisis hits.  But people don’t want to hear it.  People vote them out.  People — people take the courageous folks and throw them out on their ears.  And they don’t listen until they have to.  And by that point, the pain so intense that it is going to be an absolute nightmare.

Can it be repaired?  Yeah.  But I fear, Ed, and I really worry, that we’re going to have to hit rock bottom before we even get to that point.  I hope that’s not the case.  But I fear that it may be.

MR. DRISCOLL:  This is Ed Driscoll for PJ Media.com, and we’ve been speaking with Monica Crowley of Fox News, and the author of What the (Bleep) Just Happened..Again? It’s published by Broadside Books, a division of HarperCollins, and available from Amazon.com and your local bookstore. And Monica, continued success with the new edition of the book, and thank you once again for stopping by.

MS. CROWLEY:  My great pleasure, Ed.  Thank you so much for having me.  Continue to keep up the great work, all the investigative reporting and all of the great things you are doing, because the other part of the argument is that, yes, things look pretty grim right now in America, but we have to stay happy warriors, and America’s worth fighting for and worth saving.  So let’s do it.  Thank you, Ed.

MR. DRISCOLL: Monica once again, thank you.

(End of recording.)

Transcribed by eScribers.net, with minor revisions (including hyperlinks) by Ed Driscoll.

<- Prev  Page 6 of 6   View as Single Page

I have been waiting for an opportunity to comment about Monica Crowley.
I first heard her on a local Saturday radio program she has. I have listened a few times. I was a almost fan of Sarah Palin, until I researched and now agree with the added up evidence that she may be MK Ultra. Once researching that, I was aware of what to look for to Identify such creatures. Now, I feel Monica Crowley fits that profile. I may be right I may be wrong, only certain things bother me. Monica talks well. When she talks on the radio, I can tell she is not reading from a script, she is repeating views and the views are not always "feminine." Therefore, her views may be remembered from talking with privilege. I will qualify the remembrance and the privilege. Monica remembers well and it shows as she speaks and that is evidence of having a photographic memory which is key to recognizing someone who is MK Ultra. The privilege is revealed by the fact that everytime
I have heard her talk on the radio there will be times when she quotes and refers to her ?friend? Henry Kissinger. Excuse me, but that really bothers me no end because that person is well known as a RINO and worse as a patron of many MK Ultra folks. I am not making this up. This is what I observed and heard. You can make up your own minds. At least I stepped forward and mentioned these facts, which is all one patriotic American can do sometimes. I hope this information helps others to be able to understand how deceptive people can be in this life.
Monica didn't adequately address the question of why Obama wants America to become a European style socialist country. You and I can look across the Atlantic and see the negarive destructive results of socialism. Surely he can see those same results. So why then does he want to bring that pain and misery to the American people? Why does he want to hurt us? Why did Hitler want to oppress and hurt the German people? Why did Stalin starve millions of Ukranians and kill tens of millions more Russians in various ways? Why did Mao have all the grain under lock and key and guarded 24/7 and 76 million Chinese were killed? Why did Pol Pot murder Cambodians? Why do the Cuban people live in oppression and poverty at the hands of the Castro brothers? Why does Chavez and his cronies wreak havoc in Venezuela so that poverty and misery and food shortages are the only consistent things in that country? Why does Obama want to bring pain to the American people? For the same reason that all of these men did it to their people. Power and money. Obama is an evil man who doesn't give a damn about us. Furthering his agenda for his own benefit is what he cares about. Half of the American people voted into office for a second term the most arrogant, narcissistic, and evil man in our history, and we will pay for it at some point. Richard Nixon looks like a choir boy compared to Obama. Remember: nobody died at the Watergate Hotel.
Should be Watergate Office Complex. Sorry.
These dictatorships were formed as yet another way to control "the People" who have always had a bad rap. See http://clarespark.com/2009/08/24/the-people-is-an-ass-or-a-herd/. Since antiquity, we learn to hate ourselves and our paranoia.
Monica is awesome! But I've got to say, I don't think it's Barack who has changed the character of America. The character change has taken place through the educational system and hollywood for a long time now. Barack and company are just making use of that change. Conditions are ripe...........

Stunning development in Chicagogate: Publisher of Blagojevich book “Golden” confesses

Monica Crowley described Barack Obama as a "skinny socialist" several years ago.

I've had a particular fondness for her ever since :)
How has Obama changed the character of Americans we ask? He has convinced white people that they must apologize for being white.
He may have convinced them to apologize, but that is insufficient. Their wealth, their livelihoods, their ambition, their will to continue on, must all be taken.
That movement is well beyond just Obama's efforts, reportedly prevalent in some universities where students are actively taught and encouraged to beat themselves up for having white skin.

(can the planet get any stupider ?)

I've read that a word regularly used throughout most of my life, mulatto, is now deemed by the PC Useful Idiots to be a racial slur.

Our mulatto president is as much white as he is black.

Not only does Monica attest to the fact that Conservatism is "hot", it is also the intelligent solution to Our current problems.
As for Obama; He is nothing but "bush league". He's nothing but a tool for the radical, extreme Left in Our government, who have been there for decades, waiting for a slouch like Obama to gain the right position.
And they now have a real winner.
The fundamental heart of Marxism is to take up the cause of those left behind. The fundamental divide between that cause and those against it is one of whether people are left behind by systemic oppression, or the failure of their own value systems, sub-cultures, and themselves as individuals.

Obama seems to have taken this one step further and made it into a racial Marxism. A question of black-white, colonialism, anti-colonialism. Where he might differ as regards the cause is that he doesn't really care if failure is imposed from without or is innate - he has gone beyond that. The solution is the same: spread success and wealth and opportunity as much as possible.

The problem with doing that is that you can kill success, wealth and opportunity and instead of a rising tide which lifts all boats, politicizing success and failure can bring the whole thing crashing down.

It's called killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

Because of racial political correctness, the failure or success of culture has been hopelessly compromised. We have no problem saying Russia is a mess but don't dare say the same thing about Nigeria without the excuse train rolling down the track. Carmel, CA is "frighteningly white" but there is no opposite of this allowed to provide context or balance - it is an intellectual vacuum of delusion and hypocrisy. This means that solutions can never be imposed because there is no problem seen in the first place. In fact, problems are seen where their in fact are none. Modern liberalism isn't a systemic problem, it is a form of childish madness.
But it's brilliant electoral politics in a multiple race and mixed cultural country such as ours has become.