At the Lifestyle blog, I have a fun interview with Rob Long of Ricochet, National Review, and numerous television sitcoms, including a little-known cult hit called Cheers, recorded while Rob was driving up to northern California this past weekend.
Among the topics discussed:
- The CEO of Starbucks has called for an end to partisan rancor. Given that the price of a monthly Ricochet membership is tied to the price of grande latte at the flagship Starbucks in Seattle, does this signal a moratorium on new podcasts?
- What is it like for a conservative working in Hollywood?
- Was Cheers a liberal TV show?
- Is Los Angeles now the most puritanical city on the earth?
- Is living — and dining well — the best revenge against the puritan left?
- Is TV’s small screen shrinking President Obama’s stature?
- And more!
30 minutes long, tune in here to listen.