Dr. Helen

Girls commit dating violence as often as boys: who knew?

August 6th, 2013 - 1:13 pm

I just read a “surprising study” showing that girls commit as much dating violence as boys. I did a post on it but it was eaten by WP so I no longer have it. You can read it here.

Who knew? Anybody whose eyes are open, that's who. Trouble is, the vast majority of people keep their eyes wide shut to female-on-man relationship violence.

But just look around you. See that female taking a swat at her boyfriend because a cuter female passed by and he looked? See that other female slap her boyfriend because he didn't automatically agree with her? See yet another female hit her husband because he bought her the wrong kind of flowers? Females slugging men happens all the time.

So why don't people, even the hittee notice all the female hitting? Partly because people are socially conditioned to ignore it. "Oh, she can't hurt him blah blah blah" goes the excuse-making. But the same social conditioners make sure everyone knows that the little boy who hits is probably going to grow into a sadistic serial killer. Also, people are conditioned to believe female violence isn't violent, it's cute - only men's violence is violent. Take a look at the feminist "There's no excuse for domestic abuse" campaign and notice that the feminists refused to define female-on-man abuse as abuse. They had an excuse, you see.
Hi, Helen.
I'm a book editor of South Korea.

Perhaps you have heard the news, recently.
I read Men on strike and is impressed.

So, I(& My company) offer to you that contract a right of
publish a Korean version of

The conditions that we proposed to you is never bad.
We need to translate your book. Translation fee is very expensive & We need to marketing.
Please understand our difficulties.

Today, I offer a better condition through the agency.
I am sure Men on Stike are needed in Korea!
(End of Men also been published in Korea, recently.)

I want a good result. Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day! your book is great!
The conditions that we proposed to you is never bad.
We need to translate your book. Translation fee is very expensive.
Please understand our difficulties.

Today, I offer better condition by the agency.
I am sure are needed in Korea!
also been published in Korea, recently.

I want a good result. Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day! your book is great!
Anyone who has raised a teenage girl usually know this already.
wouldn't surprise me to find out that women were more likely to commit violence against men.

women know they won't be punished, and their violence won't even be acknowledged as violence in the first place. men on the other hand have it drilled into their minds since childhood that you cannot hit girls and if you do you will be punished far worse than any other criminal.
Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Helen-
Any comments on this ridiculous ' survey'? http://www.mandatory.com/2013/08/06/women-think-men-are-only-good-for-killing-spiders-bbqing-and-dr/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing5%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D354262#

Pretty much case and point for your book. Sorry if this isn't the proper format. I didn't see where I could post a new topic.
Thanks for the link.
I was in a relationship with a woman who was physically and emotionally abusive and did push me into non-consensual sex occasionally. I am not particularly traumatized except for the fact that 90% of people, and our social institutions, deny that stuff ever happens or say that I must have deserved it.