Taken from this week’s edition of PJM Political, Ed Driscoll interviews Brian Anderson, City Journal magazine’s executive editor and the author of 2005’s South Park Conservatives, in a wide-ranging interview recorded live on location at the Manhattan Institute’s offices, a stone-throw away from Grand Central Station.
Click below to listen:
Topics discussed include:
- The death threats that South Park’s producers have received for depicting — or not depicting — the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
- The show’s pre-9/11 showing of Muhammad’s image without incident.
- California and New York’s fiscal woes.
- How the elections in CA, and nationwide will shape out this fall.
- The state of alternative media, and the Obama administration’s ongoing efforts to squelch it.
- And City Journal magazine’s upcoming 20th anniversary this fall.
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
To hear this week’s show in its entirety, just click here.