PJM Political 9/10/08: Starring a Cast of Thousands!
September 10, 2008 - 1:39 pm
Well, if you count the audience inside the Xcel Energy Center. But PJM Political itself is back and loaded for
bear moose this week:
Tune in each Wednesday to XM Channel #130, POTUS ’08 at 1:00 PM Eastern/10:00 AM Pacific for PJ Media’s weekly PJM Political show! (And at 12:00 AM Eastern Friday/9:00 PM Pacific Thursday for a rebroadcast.) If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Back in orbit on the mighty XM satellite after two weeks on Terra firma, join host Steve Green and an all-star cast of pundits, bloggers, politicans–and even actors:
- The Minneapolis GOP Convention premiere of An American Carol with Roger L. Simon, Glenn Reynolds and Ed Driscoll interview stars Jon Voight and Robert Davi, and screenwriter/producer Myrna Sokoloff. Pluse a surprise Michael Moore cameo!
- Austin Bay interviews Glenn Reyolds and James Lileks on initial reaction to the Sarah Palin veep pick. (A brief excerpt of a much longer conversation, found here.)
- Lileks on the impact of the convention protestors in Denver and Minneapolis.
- David Frum, recorded on the first day of the GOP Convention inside the Xcel Convention Center on his new book, Comeback: Conservatism That Can Win Again.
- Blogosphere satirist Scott Ott of Scrappleface.com, recorded on the second day of the convention.
- Also recorded at the GOP Convention: former Senator Fred Thompson interviewed exclusively for PJ Media by the only interviewer who could possibly do him justice—his wife, Jeri Thompson.
- And host Steve Green with his thoughts on Palin and McCain’s convention speeches, war gaming the Electoral College, and some thoughts on Thursday’s seventh anniversary of 9/11.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.