PJM Political 7/25/09: ObamaCarePalooza!
July 25, 2009 - 2:26 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington — and beyond:
- Steve on the cancellation of the F-22 Raptor program.
- James Lileks on Apple’s surprising profitability.
- From this week’s three hour special on PJTV.com, PJTV co-hosts Bill Whittle, Joe Hicks, and Sonia Schmidt discuss President Obama’s health care reform initiatives.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews Republican Whip Eric Cantor, and Congressman and MD Tom Price on health care reform.
- PJ Media CEO Roger L. Simon interviews Rep. Roy Blunt on health care reform.
- Novelist, screenwriter and Pajamas Express blogger Andrew Klavan calls for greater tolerance for gay rights — or as he satirically titled his video at PJTV, “Eek! Gay People!”
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.