PJM Political 6/20/09: From Government Motors To Iranian Dissenters
June 20, 2009 - 12:07 am
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington — and beyond:
- Steve and Ed discuss the possible outcomes of the Iranian uprising, the Obama health care “reforms”, and explore the ramifications of the new app. also that allows Sirius-XM on the iPhone.
- Five questions for James Lileks.
- Reut Cohen, host of PJTV.com’s daily Sharia and Jihad Review, talks with James Carafano of the Heritage Foundation on the role that Twitter is playing during the turmoil in Iran.
- Radio talker, author, blogger and PJTV.com host Hugh Hewitt on the role that the rest of the Blogosphere and broadcast media is playing in disseminating information about Iran.
- PJ Media’s DC editor Jennifer Rubin interviews Marlo Lewis Jr., senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and DC-area auto dealer Geoffrey Pohanka on “Government Motors” and the future of the American auto industry.
- Novelist/screenwriter/ PJ Express blogger Andrew Klavan on the “Bumper Sticker Police.”
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.