PJM Political 5/15/10: Only in Miami Is Utah So Far Away
From the ouster of Bob Bennett in the GOP primary in Utah, to Cuban-American bloggers looking to help oust Castro in Cuba, the latest edition of PJM Political, hosted by VodkaPundit Stephen Green spans the nation.
May 15, 2010 - 6:48 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Glenn Reynolds talks with David Kirkham, the man who helped to oust incumbent Republican Senator Bob Bennett in Utah.
- PJTV’s Joe Hicks has rare praise for Prof. Henry Louis Gates, and his new book, Tradition and the Black Atlantic.
- James Lileks is shocked — shocked! — that Russia is reluctant to impose sanctions on Iran.
- Dr. Helen Smith interviews the Cuban-American bloggers of Babalu Blog, in a segment recorded for PJTV in Little Havana.
- Syndicated advice columnist Amy Alkon discusses her new book, I See Rude People with Dr. Helen.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.