Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- Steve’s take on “The Week In Blogs.”
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Fred Smith Jr. of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, who cautions the GOP to avoid becoming “Democrat Lite.”
- From PJTV’s “Trifecta”, Steve, PJTV.com’s Bill Whittle and Scott Ott on the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- From PJTV.com’s Veteran’s Day coverage, a short segment recorded on location, during Whittle’s tour of Guantanamo Bay. (And don’t miss Steven Crowder’s report from Gitmo, coming next week. Here’s a sneak peak.)
- An update on the massacre at Fort Hood, hosted by Bill, who interviews Cliff May, President of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, and Col. Austin Bay (US Army, ret.), co-author of A Quick & Dirty Guide To War.
- From their weekly “Poliwood” series on PJTV.com, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd give their take on Woody Allen’s new film, Whatever Works, and how the Woodman has “evolved” over his decades in show biz.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.