Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- Host Stephen Green of Vodkapundit.com interviews Scott Ott of Scrappleface.com, and Bill Whittle of PJTV.com on the future of newspapers.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN).
- From the latest segment of PJTV.com’s National Security Review, Bill Whittle talks with Cliff May, President of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, and Austin Bay, co-author of A Quick & Dirty Guide To War, about claims by Gerald Posner in The Daily Beast.com that the Taliban and Al Qaeda are using heroin as a weapon in Afghanistan.
- Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd talk with Thor Halvorssen, the founder of the Moving Picture Institute on the high tech future of film distribution.
- Back after after his exclusive three week tour of Europe, Scandinavia and the subcontinent, James Lileks (seen above in his Halloween guise of Minimus Lilekus) returns for another round of Five Questions With James Lileks!
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.