PJM Political 09/11/10: Crossing the Rubicon, November in Sight
James Lileks, Roger L. Simon, Lionel Chetwynd, Joe Hicks, Bryan Preston, Stephen Kruiser, Mattie Fein (pictured), and Ed Driscoll on today's show, hosted by Steve Green, the Vodkapundit!
September 11, 2010 - 2:53 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Bryan Preston, the newest member of the PJM team on the potential for voter fraud in Houston, and an insider’s look at the growing role of social media in election campaigns.
- James Lileks on the will he/won’t he Koran-burning pastor, the Dog Days of President Obama, the ninth anniversary of 9/11, and the new age eco-zealot “Dam Busters.”
- Taken from PJTV’s weekly Poliwood series, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd on the surprisingly un-PC AMC spy series, Rubicon.
- Stephen Kruiser of PJTV interviews Mattie Fein, the Republican candidate running against Rep. Jane Harmon in California, and getting a big boost in visibility from a terrific Young Frankenstein-inspired campaign ad on YouTube.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV interviews Diana Furchtgott-Roth of the Manhattan and Hudson Institutes on balancing economic growth, financial reform and racial and gender quotas on Wall Street.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.