PJM Political 09/04/10: Dismantling the Dismantling of America
Thomas Sowell stops by to discuss his new book, Dismantling America, with producer Ed Driscoll. Plus Glenn Reynolds on the higher education bubble, Bill Whittle on "Star Hustler" Jack Horkheimer, and more. Hosted by the Vodkapundit, Steve Green!
September 4, 2010 - 1:45 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Somehow having recovered from drunkblogging President Obama’s speech on Iraq, Steve discusses the speech, and the state of the midterms, with Ed Driscoll.
- Ed interviews veteran columnist and economist Thomas Sowell about his new book, Dismantling America.
- Steve interviews Tim Burns, the GOP candidate running for the seat previously held by the late Rep. John Murtha in Pennsylvania.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Jay P. Greene, professor of education reform at the University of Arkansas on the topic of a possible bubble about to burst in the demand for higher education.
- Bill Whittle has a warm tribute to Jack Horkheimer, the recently deceased PBS astronomer, who gave Bill his first job.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.