Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Dr. Hunter S. Thompson Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Angelo M. Codevilla, professor of international relations at Boston University and Vice Chairman of the U.S. Army War College Board of Visitors, about his epic-length article in the American Spectator titled “America’s Ruling Class — And the Perils of Revolution,” and its soon-to-be book version, with an introduction written by Rush Limbaugh.
- Taken from Trifecta of PJTV, Steve Green, satirist Scott Ott, and Bill Whittle of PJTV wonder if the GOP has any sort of roadmap for November beyond simply being the opposition party.
- Ed talks with Col. Austin Bay, the co-author of A Quick and Dirty Guide to War, about his new syndicated column, “August 1990 and the War for Modernity,” on the past, present, and future of Iraq.
- In the latest edition of PJTV’s Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd on President Obama’s recent trip to L.A., how the president is being treated by America’s Ruling Class: Hollywood Royalty Division, and how the Internet, a growing number of cable and satellite TV channels and the economy all impact television salaries.
- Steve runs down the Week in Blogs.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.