PJM Political 08/07/10: Crossing the Non-Contiguous Information Streams
The gang from Ricochet.com drops by Pajamas' weekly show on Sirius-XM, plus a double dose of James Lileks, on David Letterman, Andrew Breitbart, Shirley Sherrod, and much more. Hosted by the Vodkapundit, Stephen Green.
August 7, 2010 - 6:38 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Bill Whittle of PJTV.com interviews the gang from Ricochet.com, including:
- Former Reagan speechwriter, now at Stanford’s Hoover Institute, Peter Robinson.
- Former Cheers producer Rob Long.
- James Lileks of Lileks.com
- Ed Driscoll interviews Lileks about David Letterman, Andrew Breitbart, Shirley Sherrod, and the non-contiguous information streams that are causing the ever-widening inability of the left and right in America to communicate. Plus Captain America comes to Hollywood, Mad Men, and more!
- Allen Barton of PJTV.com talks with Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Tom Bowden of the Ayn Rand Institute about Massachusetts’ plan to bypass the Electoral College.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV.com talks with William Owens, founder of Community Faith and Policy, on the roadblocks to a post-racial America.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.